2

At first, Ning Yu thought it was an illusion, but within a few minutes, the voice began to urge her again.

"The beauty is in your arms, hurry up!"

Ning Yu's eyes twitched slightly, and he looked around, "Who is talking?"

Luo Liyin continued, "Unscrupulous scum A System 414 is dedicated to serving you online. This system The aim is to tailor-make a perfect scumbag character for you. A scumbag has no humanity, no lower limit, no scumbag, and a scumbag's moral integrity..." Ning Yu said, his head hurting from a series of words "scumbag".

Yan interrupted, "I don't want to be a scumbag, please let me go."

Loliyin: "But the system has fulfilled the host's wish and the contract has been fulfilled. The host can only unbind the system after completing all tasks, otherwise... I will do my best to stay with the host~"

Do you think your fake cuteness is really cute? Who wants to have a "spirit behind" talking to your brain at any time? There is no need for such "responsibility".

Ning Yu: "Wait a minute? You said you fulfilled my wish, what wish? I never thought about being a scumbag by being a scumbag." The system said, "The first wish is to give you a beautiful sister, and the second wish is to give you a beautiful sister

. The second wish is to be so poor that you lose everything. Now both of them have come true. What God can't come true, the system will help you come true."

Ning Yu: ...What the hell? ?

The system explained: "The real news that Ning Yu has stepped on many boats has been released by the paparazzi, all the endorsement ads have been dropped, and all the savings have been used by the company to pay compensation. Congratulations to the host, you are now a A pauper who has lost everything and is heavily in debt."

? ? Ning Yu's long, white fingers flicked through the phone screen quickly.

Sure enough, in all the entries on Weibo with the word Ning Yu, there was not one that did not criticize her.

As the saying goes, good things don't go out, and bad things spread thousands of miles. Apart from the various rainbow-fart press releases bought by celebrities, which account for eight a day, only negative gossip news is the fastest to be posted on Weibo's hot searches, and the discussion becomes more intense. .

As soon as the paparazzi exposed Ning Yu's gossip about dating multiple omegas, several hot searches immediately went up. The company tried to remove it but couldn't remove it. The popularity was getting higher and higher, and the number of people discussing it was gradually rising. It was expected that there would be more of it the next day. hang.

Clicking on the long Weibo of the paparazzi who broke the news, you can clearly see the timeline and content. The logic is clear and clear at a glance, with photos to prove it.

It can be said to be a textbook case study in the paparazzi world.

In the picture, Ning Yu eats with different omegas in the morning, noon and evening, goes shopping and sees movies with different people, chats and flirts with girls in the bar, and hooks up with one after another, being romantic and unrestrained.

A little star outside the 18th tier, with a background as a model, no works, no acting skills, no popularity, a typical "three-no" product in the entertainment industry, relying on his chaotic private life to become known to the majority of netizens.

Of course, Ning Yu's company also issued a clarification statement as soon as possible, explaining that these were normal meals and social interactions between friends, and there was no improper relationship. Ning Yu himself is still single, and he hopes that netizens will not make malicious speculations.

But the photo that was so damning was placed there, how could it be explained by just one or two clarifications? So, this clarification statement disappeared amidst the cynicism of netizens, without any splash at all.

[Haha, you are really a master of time management, so seamless. So many beautiful girls are suffering from it. Can the company hide it and not let her out to harm others? 】

【A little fool with no acting skills and no works, I really don't understand why this kind of person still has fans? 】

【The good-looking skin is of no use, who can't be a fan of this scumbag fighter? Just wait for her to get confused. ]

[It seems unlikely. I heard that she also participated in "First Heartbeat"? ]

[Huh? ? ? Is it okay for the show crew to do something wrong? She, a scumbag who has stepped into multiple boats, is worthy of being in a romance drama? Climb, crawl for me quickly! ]

[I guess the contract was signed early. I didn't expect something to happen at this stall. I hope the show team invites me, and my baby Mumu will also be on it. ]

[Ah, is Queen Muying going too? If you want to fall in love, you can come to me. ]

[I heard that it is still a live broadcast. I can't wait to stay in front of the screen 24 hours a day. ]

[Manual Aite Mumu, you can talk to anyone, but you must stay away from Ning Yu. 】

...

The reviews are one-sided. This reputation is really like a landslide, and it is hopeless.

"This isn't called a wish at all! It's a curse! A curse!" Ning Yu cursed secretly, "I just want to go back, to my original real world." System: "The reward for going back can only be obtained after successfully building

the It can only be realized after setting up a scumbag character. Please host, please unswervingly complete the task of being a scumbag." Ning

Yu sighed with her forehead, being a scumbag, she has never even been in love, how can she be a scumbag?

At this time, the doorbell rang, and the waiter handed the inhibitor to Ning Yu, not forgetting to tell him never to open the door for any alpha.

There was a pale pink liquid flowing in the small needle, and it smelled like a faint floral and fruity fragrance. Ning Yu aimed at Mu Qiuyan's arm and was about to plunge it in, but was stopped by the annoying system.

"Master host, your current task is to mark Mu Qiuyan, not to give her inhibitors."

Ning Yu replied coldly and moved his hands without hesitation: "The alpha who forcibly marked her regardless of the omega's wishes. The maximum sentence is more than ten years."

The laws related to ao's gender in this world are very strict. Even if the alpha loses control due to the instinctive temptation of pheromones, if it goes to the trial court, it will only be "one size fits all", whether intentional or not.

Very punishing.

With the intake of inhibitors, Mu Qiuyan's hot body slowly calmed down. She relaxed her brows, breathed slowly, and the strong pheromones in the air gradually converged, becoming as elegant as the pure sunlight shining on the branches after a snowstorm. smell.

The system's tone was full of pity. The beauty that was delivered to you was not wanted. This scumbag host was not very good.

After Ning Yu confirmed that Mu Qiuyan was fine, she breathed a sigh of relief because her glands had not yet been removed. She wore a mask and a scarf and walked out of the hotel with caution.

After she left, Mu Qiuyan, who was still looking a little pale and weak on the bed, slowly opened her eyes. She turned her head and looked at the empty room, and her tense body relaxed.

Moving her gaze downward, she saw the empty inhibitor on the ground, her eyes filled with gloom.

Who is that woman?

"First Heartbeat" adopts a live broadcast format and invites guests to start a month-long love and social experience in the "Heartbeat House". The program divides the stages from first meeting to in-depth understanding to in-depth contact to promote emotional warming. It aims to end the filming at the end so that the guests can finally hold hands successfully.

And because of the gossip about Ning Yu that was about to start filming, the show became popular even before filming started.

"My ancestor, do you know how much trouble you have caused?! You can't just calm down and rein in your romantic temperament. Don't think that because you owe the company a lot of debt, the company won't dare to hide you. , "First Heartbeat" is your only chance, you must shoot well according to the character." Agent Yu Ge drove Ning Yu to the filming location, and he did not forget his repeated instructions.

It's funny to say that the company arranged for Ning Yu to be gentle and intellectual. It can be said that he has nothing in common with his original personality. He also emphasized that he should get closer to Mu Qiuyan and tie up his CP to gain popularity.

Unexpectedly, the image that the original person showed in front of the camera of the show was that of a shameless and greasy licking dog.

Regardless of Mu Qiuyan's wishes, she stuck to the other person's back without saying a word, and made several attempts to touch Mu Qiuyan. Seeing that the heroine was furious, the relationship was officially formed.

The show was filmed on a small island. Surrounding the island like a green belt is a beautiful and clear lake. The only thing connected to the outside world is the long embankment made of white stone bricks.

Ning Yu dragged her suitcase to the island, and then walked up the winding path. Not far away, a four-story retro-style villa came into view. This was her favorite "house" where she would live for a month in the future.

She wore a casual suspender skirt and a brown fisherman's hat on her head, covering most of her forehead. Black square-framed sunglasses were placed on the straight bridge of her nose, revealing only her delicate red lips. This outfit It's not like filming a variety show, but more like traveling for a vacation.

But her body proportions are perfect, and her walking manners are graceful, or perhaps more so domineering. She feels like walking on a catwalk when walking on a country road.

[Wow, ah, ah, I love this figure. ]

[ She didn't show her face, but she must be a beauty by visual inspection. The show crew is really good at it. Who wants to see the crooked girls falling in love? The appearance of each one of them is above average. ]

[Come on, come on, look at the handsome guys and beauties. 】

The barrage of coquettish licks continued until—

Ning Yu took off his sunglasses.

[Is this the Sea King Ning Yu? Damn it, why am I so good-looking? 】

【My temperament has changed a bit. She used to be so sexy with make-up, but I didn't expect that she is still a pure beauty without makeup? ]

[No matter how beautiful she is, she is still a scumbag. She cannot change her scumbag nature. Can everyone wake up and resist it together. ]

[Those omegas whose feelings were deceived are unlucky. Such unscrupulous artists should be banned. 】

The good thing is that the program team even launched a vote in the live broadcast room on whether Ning Yu should quit the group, killing people and punishing people, and the results were obviously one-sided.

Ning Yu didn't know anything about it, but even if she knew, she probably wouldn't care. Instead, she would give her thumbs up and praise him.

If she praises well or praises well, she will of course be scolded for being a scumbag. If netizens stop scolding her someday, will she still worry about whether the audience's values ​​have been distorted?

The decoration style of the villa also leans towards European retro style. The living room is in a gorgeous rococo style, exuding a luxurious and luxurious temperament everywhere. There is a large beautiful garden full of flowers and plants behind the villa. It always looks like a small medieval manor. déjà vu.

I don't know if it is to fit this theme, but the program team also placed eight different cards at the entrance. Different identities are written on the cards. Some of them have not been opened, and the ones that have been opened have the words "Earl", "Princess", "Gardener", "Tutor".

Ning Yu picked the card in the lower right corner and opened it -

"Maid"