The Ring of Fire

(Author note: "Before we start the chapter. This battle scene will be different. Because tuu hi is battle scene will be survival and have a twist)

The scene start revealing to be a ring of fire. And the inside revealing to be Y/N who got his weapon now ready. Loona also got his sickle ready.

Battle Song

(Author note: Pretend this is just the music. And also Y/N will be singing but different.)

Y/N: "(singing) This is it. In the finale. Just the two of us. I won't let you kill me because it isn't my time, at least not yet for me. My life will go on like a hero, adventure and myself." He sang.

Then the two began to circle around.

Y/N: " (singing) I'm tried being scare of you. Come at me with your first attack. Let's go just me and you. Let's go just one on two." He sang as he got his crossbow ready.

Loona then began to charge at him. And then land some attacks.

Y/N: "(singing while dodging) Go ahead and try to hit me if you able. Can't you see my I trying to be myself? I can see what I really am." He sang.

Loona try to land more attacks but Y/N keep dodging and then land a kick on her face.

Y/N: "(singing while attacking) You never gonna stop about my life. I won't never give up on my life. If you try to scare me I can overcome my fears. And become stronger than ever before. I am made O-o-o-o-of, Lo-o-o-o-ove. O-o-o-o-of, Lo-o-o-o-ove. O-o-o-o-of, Lo-o-o-o-ove. O-o-o-o-of, Lo-o-o-o-ove. " He sang.

Y/N became stronger than before as he took many attacks on Loona. But it not enough to make her stand down.

Loona: "You train better than I thought. Let see if you can survive this." She said.

Loona outfit began to change. Her sickles began to merge as it become a double scythe one at top and one at bottom.

Her outfit

Her scythe

Her scythe

(Author note: Pretend it a angelic weapon from extermination

(Author note: Pretend it a angelic weapon from extermination.)

Loona then began attack him. Y/N try to dodge the attack but Loona is now faster than ever as she land more attacks on him. She manage to land a cut of him Y/N jump high and began to shoot at her. But Loona teleport behind him in the sky and began to strike him down to the ground. She strike him so hard that it made him broke some of his bones. Loona then land to the ground and give a smirk. But her smirk went away as she hear singing. Y/N got up and now cover in cuts as he spit out some blood.

Y/N: "(singing) This is my life. This is who I am. And if you think you can stop me, then you need to think again. Cause I am a feeling. And I will never end. And I won't let you take my life. And I won't let you terrorize my life." He sang

The two began to strike each other.

Y/N: "(singing) Go ahead and try to hit me if you able." He sang

Loona manage to made another attack on him.

Y/N: "(singing) Can't you see my I trying to be myself? You may think I'm just some prey." He said.

Y/N then began use a crossbow and shoot at her scythe. The scythe got broken in half which made Loona surprise.

Y/N: "(singing while attacking) Cause I will show you who I really am. I am even more than just a legend. Everything that still apart of me. I am the fury. I am their patience. I am Y/N." He sang.

Y/N then dodge her attacks. Y/N then began to land punches hard on Loona. He aim in the stomach, face. Loona try to fight back but Y/N keep dodging her attacks.

Y/N: "I am made O-o-o-o-of, Lo-o-o-o-ove. O-o-o-o-of, Lo-o-o-o-ove. O-o-o-o-of, Lo-o-o-o-ove. O-o-o-o-of, Lo-o-o-o-ove. " He sang.

Y/N then began to shoot Loona in the stomach. It made Loona finally crumble to the ground.

Y/N: "(singing) And it'a stronger than you." He sang.

Y/N then pick up the broken scythe and throw it to her. Loona look at the broken scythe and look back at him.

Y/N: "Pick it up. I know I will never defeat you. I know one day you will finally take my life. But one thing you should know that I will never give up on my life." He said.

Loona then pick up her scythe which transform back to sickles. Loona then began to get up and approach Y/N slowly. Loona then growl at him in his face. Y/N didn't respond nothing at all. Loona then let out frustrated and said.

Loona: "Why the fuck you have to be right about this! Now you ruining it for me! I was for sure I would battle someone who is a challenger and immortal. (Sigh defeat) But now I don't see that anymore." She said.

Y/N then let out a big sign as Loona put her sickle away.

Loona: "Enjoy your life I guess." She said as she began to walk away.

Y/N: "Wait! Do you at least want something to eat. You know, it at least I could do for you before you leave." He said.

It made Loona stop at her place. She then look back at him.

Loona: "You want to invited me to your house?" She asked surprise.

Y/N: "Well after I manage to survive the battle. It at least I could do for return." He said.

Loona: "Fine but after that I'm leaving." She said.

Y/N: "alright." He said.

Too be continued

(Author note: "Alright everyone! I'm very sorry you guys don't see any romantic moment. But the next one will be the finale part! You guys will finally see romantic moments. I will finish the story tonight or tomorrow. You see later!)