Darkness of Memory

The scene change revealing to be the two who is in the car. Both of them are knock out. However Y/N began to wake up.

Y/N: "(Groan) What happened?" He asked as he rubbing his head.

Y/N then began to look around. He saw that the car hit into a tree. And he saw his best friend knock out.

Y/N: "Hey man, wake up." He said.

But there wasn't any responds. However he notice Alex head is hurt pretty bad.

Y/N: "Shit! He must have got hurt pretty bad! I need to get hel-

But he then hear a familiar scary whistle

Y/N then began to look at the direction where Alex is at. He saw red eyes staring at him. Y/N heart start to race and panting. Y/N then began o get out of the car and began to run away. Far away from her. Y/N is using all the energy to run away. It been a few minutes of running and now he going to stop and catch his breath.

Y/N: "How-How the fuck am I going to survive this?!" He asked himself.

Before he could talk more. He notice a light in the distance.

Y/N: "Huh? A light? They must be others! I have get help from them!" He said as he run toward the light.

The scene change revealing to be Y/N still running. Y/N smiling with joy as he found others to help him and Alex.

Y/N: "I'm almost there!" He said.

As he got there. He discovers something shocking. His smile fall down and his expression is now scared. He couldn't move his body like he was paralyzed. He saw a familiar places. One of them was small and another was big. It reveal to be his old homes. The one where his parents died. And another were his adopted father died. Both of the houses are on fire.

Y/N: "(shaking) H-Ho-How is that possible!" He asked as his body shaking in fear.

However he then notice two like hellhounds coming from it. Y/N eyes widened in terror as he recognized those familiar faces. There are his parents. However the parents look scared and burnt.

D/N: "You...... Why did you let us died!" He scream in anger.

Y/N: "Dad.... This isn't my fault please. You know tha-

But he was cut off by M/N.

M/N: "We love you!  We care for you! We give you everything you had! You repaid us by letting us died!" She said angry.

Y/N then began to step back. But he then bump into somebody. He around and saw Walker. He is also scared and burnt.

Walker: "I shouldn't have adopted you in the first place." He said.

Walker then began to Y/N. Y/N is struggling to break free but he can't.

Y/N: "Walker stop!" He beg as his tears is coming out.

Then the door appear out of nowhere. It reveal to be a door that is on fire. The door open it self. It reveal to be fire.

D/N/M/N/Walker: "Let make sure you feel the same pain as us!" He said at the same time.

Walker then began to throw Y/N to the door. Y/! Then turn around and said.

Y/N: "Wait!" He said.

But the door closed in his face.

Y/N body began to feel burnt. He scream in pain. Tears coming out from his eyes.

Y/N: "What did I do to deserve this!" He cried.

Then his body began to discover in dust. Y/N then let out one last scream. Then his full body turn to dust.

..........

.....................

........................................

Y/N then wake up.

Y/N: "Ahhhh!" He scream.

Y/N is sweating as he feel his body not burnt.

Y/N: "It..... was..... a dream?" He asked.

Y/N then notice something. He notice that he is not in the car. He is somewhere in the middle of the woods.

Y/N: "How did I get here?" He asked.

Y/N then hears a familiar voice. It made his spines shiver in fear.

Loona: "Have a nice dream~" she asked.

Too be continued