The Bar

The scene start showing Y/N house. He is getting everything that he needed at the bat tonight. He is packing like every weapons that he need. Like throwing knifes, his crossbow, and other's equipment that he need to defend himself. Then he get a call from Alex. He began to answer and said.

Y/N: "Hello?" He asked.

Alex: "Hey Y/N, I want to wish you good luck because I don't think that not just ordinary demons." He said.

Y/N: "Relax, I survive the night. I going to call you and tell you that I'm okay when it done. And besides, I handle a lot of pain." He said.

Alex: "But you keep putting yourself at risk. You too confident thinking you got this." He said.

Y/N: "You may have a point but I been through worse." He said.

Alex calling: "Like last that you got your hand almost crush during arm wrestling?" He asked and snickers.

Y/N: "Ha ha very funny. Well that just only a game. And besides my hand didn't get crushed."He said.

Alex calling: "Look I want to tell you that if anything goes wrong. Call me." He said.

Y/N: "Alright, see you later bro." He said.

Alex calling: "You too." He said.

Y/N then hang up the phone. He then began to head out of the house. The scene change revealing to the bar. Y/N is standing on the nearby Rooftop watching the bar. The bar is still open and saw some people walking out.

Y/N: "So far people are walking out of the bar. And the bar so be closing for the next 5 minutes. Maybe I could spot someone who is entering from here when it close." He said.

5 minutes later

Y/N is still at the rooftop watching the bar. He spot a lot of people walking out from the bar. And he spot a Imp who is closing down the bar.

Y/N: "So far every left the bar and the bar should be closed since that little closed it. But I don't see any suspicious activity during my watch. Maybe the person is already inside. I have to get down and see for myself." He said as he got down.

He then began to walk inside of the bar. As he walk inside, he found on one inside of the bar. It is empty. He then began to walk around and said.

Y/N: "Hello? Is anyone here? I came here, so what do you want from me?" He asked.

But their is no response.

Y/N: "I think I got here early. We'll I guess I could get a drink while I wait." He said as he began to get a drink.

He began to get a bottle of wine from the bar. He then began to sit down. He then open the bottle and began to take a sip. Then somehow the lights began to turn on and off and starting to flicker for a few second and stop. Y/N seem to notice it and said.

Y/N: "Weird, I don't know if the they pay the electricity bills." He said as he began to take another sip.

But then he then began to hear a whistle.

Y/N slowly turn his head around and found a female hellhound who is whistling. It made Y/N process for a few seconds and realized that she the one. She then stop whistling as she began to speak.

???: "So if isn't the legendary hellhound of Hell, Y/N." She said.

Y/N: "So your the one who attack my best friend." He said.

???: "Yep, that because that is a secret message just for you. Also remember the night where you attack the gang?" She asked.

Y/N it shock that she knows.

Y/N: "You were spying on me that night?" He asked.

She Then began to chuckle at his respond and said.

???: "Yep, that lizard you fought was telling the truth. I'm like the most dangerous." She said.

Y/N: "You here to kill me next." He said.

???: "(chuckles) I would just kill you now but where the fun in that~" she said as she grab a bottomless of wine and drink it.

Y/N: "Well you look like a bounty Hunter who want a money." He said

???: "That what they all said. Me a bounty hunter who kill assholes. But no one escape me yet." She said.

Y/N: "Alright no more talking around." He said as he got a knife in his hand and began to stab her.

But she somehow got behind him. Y/N look surpass by that but he then try to throw knives at her. But she dodge it easy and her expression look calm even fighting. Y/N then try to throw more but this time she pulled out her sickles to block it. Y/N then throw smoke bombs at her. Then smoke appear, Y/N began to get his knife ready to go. He then began to sneaks attack on her. But he then felt something on his neck. It feel like someone choking him. Then the smoke clear out it reveal to be her as she gives him a sinister look on her face.

???: "Is that all you got?" She asked.

She then hit him with a bottle of wine on the head. Y/N head start to bleed a little due to the glass. She then uses her sickles to began to slash him fast on the his chest. His Chest is wide open. A lot of blood is dropping. Y/N then began to take a crossbow out and began to fire at her. But she cut the crossbow in half. It made him shock. Y/N is now feeling weak and scared at the same time. He is starting to panic knowing that that cut is different unlike other cut he have. He then began to look at the sickles but something is different. The blade were the same weapons from the day of extermination.

Y/N: "The weapons you carry, you carry the extermination weapon of a angel. How did you get that?" He asked fearfully.

???: "That is none of your goddamn business. And see you likes this of fear. I just got to love the smell of FEAR!" She said.

Y/N is now scared that he couldn't move. His hearts rapidly beat like e ever before. His eyes began to eye widened. He is breathing heavily.

???: "What the matter? Lives flashes before your eyes?" She asked.

Y/N then began to look at his broken crossbow. She then kick the crossbow to him.

???: "Do you really think I want to kill you likes this? I'm just getting started. Pick it up...." She said.

Y/N didn't respond as he keep looking.

???: "Pick it up." She said.

Y/N immediately ran fast to the exit. He exit the bar and keep running. He didn't stop running or not looking back. The female hellhound on the other hand stand outside of the bar with a sinister grin on her face.

???: "I going to enjoy my prey~" she said.

After a few minutes of running. Y/N trying to think where he should hide. He need to call Alex and tell him what happened. But before he could call him. He notice a sticky note on his phone. He take it and began to read.

"when we meet for the finale end~"

From Loona

After reading that Y/N hand starting to shake. He then began to know the female hellhound name.

Y/N: "That her name, Loona. I need to get out of here. Fuck!" He yelled in pain.

He starting to feel very weak due to blood loss. He text Alex fast and telling him the location he at. Y/N then began to drop his phone and began to blackout.

To be continued