Training

The scene start revealing to be outside of Y/N home. And it reveal to be Y/N who is standing front of his home. He just got home from the hospital. However his eye gave a scar now. And now Y/N is have a serious expression.

Y/N: "So I finally got out from the hospital. And now she said she left me something while I was resting." He said.

Then the scene change revealing Y/N who is began to enter inside. He finally be home again.

Y/N: "It good to be home again. I should find a "gift" she left for me." He said.

Y/N then began to try to find a gift. He looked everywhere like the kitchen, furniture, living room. But no where to be seen.

Y/N: "I can't find it anywhere. Well there is one room left to check." He said.

Then the scene change revealing to be a bedroom. Y/N then open the door. Before he could look around he found a box. It look old.

Y/N: "This must be what she talking about, right?" He asked himself.

He then approached to the box. He then pick it up. He took a look at the box with curiosity. He then began to open the box. As he open the box, his face change to surprise. His eyes widened as he couldn't believe his eyes. It reveal to be a crossbow that got fixed.

Y/N: "My crossbow..... it got fixed." He said.

He then notice a note. He pick up the note. He then began to unfold the note. It reveal to be a finale message from Loona. The note said.

"If you are reading this. I have fixed your crossbow. Your training start now. Because once the time is over. I want you to meet me in the outside of Imp city and meet me in the mountains. I must warn you that I won't go down easily. So and I'm looking forward. You will have a month prepare yourself. So I suggest start training now fucker." The note said.

Y/N then finish reading the note.

Y/N: "Well this going to take a while. So I think it time to get serious. Time for a montage." He said.

Song montage

Week 1

The scene change revealing to be Y/N who is working out. He is punching a punching bag. He then did push ups, curl ups, and more. Y/N is began to sweat after to do those activities but still keep on moving forward.

Week 2

The scene change revealing to be in the woods where Y/N is using his crossbow to aim the targets. Not only he aiming the target but also set a trap for himself just incase he get sneak behind. There were a lot of traps that he encounter but manage to pass all of them.

Week 3

The scene change revealing to be a lot of mafias sharks who is firing guns at Y/N. Y/N use his crossbow and manage to shot them all of them all at once. Y/N then began to kill a lot of sharks making it a blood bath. Then the scene change revealing to be a office. It revealing to be a imp who is smoking. But the door began to break making the imp jump.

Crimson: "What the fuck!" He said.

Someone then enter the room revealing to be Y/N who is cover in blood.

Crimson: "(pull out a gun) you little-

But he was cut off as Y/N began to shoot crimson in the arm. Crimson scream in pain and said.

Crimson: "You will pay for this you mutt!" He said.

Y/N: "It been a while since I hunt down a heartless demon like you. I know who you really are. Because if I remember correctly, I ran by someone name Moxxie. He said that some father who kill Moxxie mother. It really break my point. I promise him that you won't bother him anymore. Because this is what you get to see a last of me." He said.

Crimson: "You mother-

But he was cut off as Y/N shoot him in the head.

Y/N: "I really hate family abuse." He said.

Week four

Then the scene change revealing to be Y/N who is climbing up to the mountain. It was dark, and it about to be a month once it at midnight. Y/N is struggling to climb up because it was the tallest mountain all in Hell. But after a few minutes, Y/N finally made it to the top. The top was a circle shape which was odd.

Y/N: "Alright! I'm here! C'mon out and fight me! I am ready!" He said.

He then began to hear the same whistle.

Y/N began to look at his surroundings. Y/N then remembered one of his training. Y/N then close his eyes and took a deep breath and let it out. Then he then dodge the attack with his crossbow. It reveal to be Loona who try to sneak attack on him.

Loona: "So I take it you took my advice after all. And you finally come up to me. Now it midnight, I think we start, but before let me to do something very quick." She said as she smirk.

Loona then use his both sickle and began to made a ring of fire. Which caused for the both of them to be stuck inside.

Loona: "There no turning back now." She said.

Y/N: "Come at me." He said with a serious expression.

Too be continued