Last Episode

Jab shaam aaye Tum yaad aaye
Tufaan laaye, yaadon mein tum
Bebaak si hai, har ik tamanna
Gustakhiyon mein ab dil hai gum

Jaane kaha se, Tum paas aaye,
Huye paraaye..mujhse sabhi,
Jeene lagi hai, Har saans meri,
Ab dur jaana naa tum kabhi

Meerab was sitting on bed with her head on her knees. Loving Murtasim was her entire lifestory. It's impossible to move on from him and now being married to him she can't even think of living without him but now when he loves someone else how can she be the reason for their separation.
Meerab gets up and walks towards the washroom. Opening the tap she puts some water on her face. Looking at her reflection in the mirror she commits to herself that she will walk away as always. Murtasim's happiness meant more. Aur phir adhuray ishq ki aziyat woh janti thi. Murtasim Kyun guzaray inn Sab se. Little did she know k woh kis gehri aziyat se already guzar Chuka hai.
Meerab walks out of the washroom when she gets a call from the hospital asking her to see the presentation for the upcoming seminar.
She was busy looking at the presentation when Mariyam entered the room.
Mariyam: Bhai nhi hain Ghar pe. Ruqaiya Baji bta rhi thi k woh shayad deray pe gaye Hain.
Meerab ignored her. She didn't want to talk about it.
Mariyam: Meerab are you okay?
Meerab: Haan bs woh Zara hospital ka Kuch kaam tha. Don't worry I am all good.
Mariyam: Don't worry Raat tk Sab theek ho Jayega!!!!
Meerab: Kya mtlab.
Mariyam: Woh Mera mtlab hai Raat ko Bhai aa jayengy wapis naa Tou phir hum baat krengy unse.
Meerab nods.
Meerab: (thoughts) Murtasim se baat krlena hi behtar hai ab.
Maryam: Chalen phir aap kaam kre. Tb tk mein Kuch sochti hoon. She whispered to herself.
Meerab: Kuch kaha Kya?
Mariyam shook her head as no.
Time skipped!
Meerab was still working on her laptop when Mariyam enters the room.
Mariyam: Iss Haya ki bachi ko Allah hi puchay. Har waqt jalti rehti hai.
Meerab: Ab Kya hogya.
Mariyam: Maa Begum ne aap k liye saaree li thi. Meine uski picture bheji thi Haya ko and now she's saying k aap pe saaree suit nhi kregi.
Meerab: Maybe she's right.
Mariyam: Not at all. You'll look heavenly in Saree. Balkay wait woh saaree mein le k aayi hoon. Aap abhi try kren phir mein aap ki picture send krungi iss jal kukri ko.
Meerab: No way. Mein koi sareee nhi pehn rhi abhi. Mjhe wese bhi kaam hai. Meri life mein isse zyada baray maslay Hain.
Mariyam: Meerab please Meri izzat ka sawal hai. Zyada time nhi lagega. But jldi se change kr k aayen naa.
Meerab: Mariyam tm jb zidd pe aati ho na Tou Kisi ki nhi sunti.
Mariyam: Aur yeh jantay hue bhi aap mjhse behas kr rhi hain. Please Meeru Jani. You know na I love you.
Meerab shook her head on her childie tactics. No one's going to believe she's a year older than her.
Meerab: Fine but be quick. Btao Kya krna hai.
Mariyam gave her a box.
Mariyam: Just go and change.
Meerab folds the laptop and gets up to take box from her hands.
A few minutes later.
Meerab gets out of the dressing room wearing a beige and gold sequins saree. The blouse was well fitted hugging her curves perfectly.
Meerab: Maybe Haya is right actually. Yeh Dekho ajeeb lag rhi hoon mein.
Mariyam: Are you crazy?? You look stunning. This suits you so well. Masha Allah. I must say Bhai is very lucky man.
Meerab smile faded on her last comment.
Mariyam: Chalen it's time for makeup.
Meerab: Mariyam no. Jldi se pic lo and I'll go change.
Mariyam: Yr Meerab aise picture achi nhi aayegi na please.
Meerab took a sigh. This girl is unbelievable.
Mariyam makes her sit on dressing chair and begins her makeover. And within few minutes she was done.
Meerab looked at mirror and she was stunned at her reflection. Her skin was glowing with dewy make-up. Red lips and Smokey eyes goes perfectly well with her hair falling in loose curls.
Mariyam: My goodness you look perfect. Ab chalen neechay.
Meerab: Neechay???
Mariyam: To take pictures naa.
Both the girls went downstairs. Mariyam took Meerab to the backyard lawn but it was quite dark there.
Mariyam: Wait I'll go and open some lights.
Meerab: Okay.
Mariyam left while Meerab tries to walk little further to check some garden lamps and that's when her feet found something soft beneath them. The smells of fresh rose petals were all around the air.
And that's when the lights brightens up and it was less to say that she was awestruck with the view. The entire garden was covered with rose petals. There's a center stage prepare with a table and 2 chairs as if it's meant to be a candle light dinner. The fairy lights were hanging making the atmosphere more romantic. She turns around and that's when she saw him entering the lawn.
In black tuxedo set with his hair neatly set he was looking charming as always. His one and only Murtasim Khan.
Meerab: Yeh Sab Kya hai. I mean kis k liye?
Her voice was barely audible.
Murtasim: It's a date night your husband arrange for his officially wedded wife.
Meerab was stunned at his statement. He steps forward until he's just a step away from her. Her shining eyes and Turkish rose fragrance was all that takes him to loose control but here his lady was well prepared. She was looking thousand times more breathtaking than he imagined her while buying that saree.
Meerab slight whisper brings him back to reality. He steps forward and take his hand out for her.
Murtasim: Barhaye hue haath ko kabhi Khali nhi chortay. Mohabbat na sahi tassali hi de do.
He said looking at her confused face.
Meerab: Tassali se Kya Hoga?
She said again with a hint of disbelief. He smiles.
Murtasim: Tumhara Kuch nhi Jayega magar Meri yeh Raat yaadgar zaroor hojayegi.
Without thinking twice Meerab slides her palm in his firm hold. He took her to the table.
Meerab: Murtasim yeh Sab kyun....
Murtasim: Kuch cheezien thori formal tareeke se hi krni chahiye. I know abhi tm boht confuse ho so tonight is all yours. Jo Puchna hai pucho kyun k aaj k Baad I'll make sure tm kbhi mjhe le k confuse na ho!!!
Meerab was seated opposite to him. The food on table remains untouched as they both were looking in each other's eyes.
Meerab: Mujhe smjh nhi aa rha Kya bolun. I mean I know humein yeh Sab maturely deal krna chahiye.....
She was barely holding back her tears. Her voice was shaking too.
Murtasim if you're not happy with our marriage Tou tmhen compromise nhi krna chahiye for the the sake of anybody. Mein khud tmhen iss zabardasti k rishtey se azaad krdungi.
The tear left her eye and before she could wipe his finger slowly takes it. She looked up to see him now standing in front of her and slowly he went on his knees.
Murtasim: Azaad chora Kahan hai tmne. Murtasim Shahnawaz Khan Meerab Anwar Khan ki qaid mein tab se hai jab se usse mohabbat naami jazbay ka ehsaas hua hai. I guess even before that. Mein nhi Janta Meerab kab Mera Dil tmhaare liye palat gya magar now it's all yours. I am all yours.
Meerab: You love me?
She said almost in a whisper.
Murtasim: Truly. Madly. Deeply
He said in a most stern voice. Meerab could felt an entire zoo in her stomach.
Meerab: Tou phir woh Mira Kaun hai.
Murtasim laughs at her jealousy.
Murtasim: Haider ki beti hai. She's just a 5 year old girl. Tm Kya smjhi?
God Damn Meerab!!!!!
She was really embarrassed.
Meerab: Kuch nhi woh bss.....
Murtasim picks her hand from her laps and place it on his chest just above his heart.
Murtasim: Jis din yeh Dil Kisi aur k liye dharka ya..  
He looks into her eyes.
Jis din in aankhon mein Kisi aur ka aks dikha uss din Meerab Murtasim Khan ko Khan Murtasim Khan ka qatal maaf hai.
Tears were running down her cheeks when she literally falls into his embrace. Holding her tightly he gets up while she's still crying.
He patted her head to ease down her.
Meerab: I am sorry..
Murtasim: For what??
Meerab: For everything I did.
Murtasim slowly pulls her out.
Murtasim: You should be sorry for the thing you didn't.
Meerab looks at him with confusion.
Murtasim: You didn't reciprocate yr...
Meerab laughs at his puppy eyes.
Meerab: Mr. Husband I love you with everything I have. You're the best thing that could ever possibly be happen to me. I am honoured to be yours. 
Murtasim pulled out the ring box from his pocket and taking her hand in his he slides the ring into her ring finger and then Meerab took ring and slides in into his finger. As they did that fireworks began with rose petals falling down on them.
Murtasim takes her back in his embrace not before leaving a kiss on her forehead.
Aaj un dono ko ehsaas hua tha k agar mohabbat Sachi ho Tou raston ko Manzil bantay der nhi Lagti.

The End.

A/N:
Alhumdulillah this one also came to end. I know I bothered you guys alot with this one as updating the episodes were a real challenge for me but I am also extremely grateful for your constant support and well wishes. This won't be done without those encouraging messages and comments. All of you were so kind that I feel lack of words to show my gratitude.
Also do let me know if you want epilogue of this story or not. Plus about the new story on my queue is something different but I hope you guys will enjoy that too.
Till then keep me in your prayers and HAPPY READING. 🫶