Author's Note

This is a stalker/captive romance with some dark themes so read at your own risk.

I must warn you about the violence and the sexual harrasment (not between the MCs), so, consider this a trigger warning.

During working on Asael's book, I only had a vague idea of how Arien's book is going to be, how Arien is going to be.

But all that changed as I started to write this book. Initially, Arien was inspired by some of the psychotic male characters of other published books but as I started to develop his character deeply, I realised that Arien's a bit different and that's alright.

Arien's past is what shaped him into what he is, he is morally grey and only cares about a limited people.

Also, I am not a medical student so whatever medical conditions are mentioned in this book are based entirely on the information gathered from Chatgpt so if you find any information not correct, please ignore.

About the updating schedule:
It will entirely depend upon you guys. In Asael's book, even though I had already written every chapter, I still gave less updates because I was seriously disappointed by the number of comments. I didn't feel like updating at all.

Maximum chapters per day are four or five but that is when I'll get the amount of comments I desire.

Okay, that's it. Enjoy!

~Ahlam