Chapter 2 - The Perfection of Women

You as a woman inspire those around you every day with your strength, intelligence and grace.

You are capable of achieving anything you set your mind to, and your presence brightens the world. Take pride in your divine feminine nature.

As a woman, you are a symbol of hope and inspiration to all people. Your smile lights up the room, and your laughter is music to our ears.

You as a woman bring strength and joy to the world. You are a shining example of what it means to be feminine, you are a gift to the world.

As a woman, you embody strength and compassion. You are the light in the darkness, and a beacon of hope for humanity.

You are a gift to all girls who are lucky enough to call you friend, and a blessing to all the men you allow to serve you.

As a women, you are a force of nature and the world is lucky to have you.

As a woman, you are blessed with natural elegance and grace that men could never match.

Your strength and beauty are beyond compare. You are the epitome of perfection, the embodiment of all that is wonderful under the sun.

You are a true goddess among us humans.

Thank you for being.

We men are forever in your debt.

—-
Praise to the divine female universe for giving us women! 🤲👸
If you enjoyed, please vote as it really helps me and the story. 💖