"I believe you." Yi-hyun spoke up.

"Y-Yi-hyun..." She muttered.

"I believe you." He said again as he held her hand.

"You do?" She asked.

"Of course I do, how can I not believe my wife? Besides, some of the things you spoke of were true like the time you pointed out Mr. Oh as the murderer." Yi-hyun mused. "Which now that I think about it...did you witness him murdering her?" He asked.

"...Y-Yeah. The former wife had already become a Mad Human and he grabbed it and just kept swinging...hard." She sighed.

"That...must've been hard for you, I'm sorry." He hugged and kissed her forehead.

"You couldn't have known..." She muttered.

"So...touching people? Exactly how did you touch them?" He asked.

"Oh my gosh, what's wrong with you?!" She groaned.

"What?! I just want to know just how exactly my wife was making contact with others?" He teased.

"You think you're real funny don't ya?" She asked.

"A little ya?" He grinned.

"You know what else's funny?" She questioned.

"What?"

"This couch." She replied flatly and his smile fell.

"Sorry." He apologized quickly.

"Mhm." She hummed.

That night the skies were filled with the sound of heavy rain.  Hyun-jae woke up thirsty and wanted to get some bottled water.

"See, I told you it would rain." Yi-hyun spoke with a grin as she came across him in the living room.

"Don't be smug Mr Weather." She rolled her eyes as she grabbed the bottle from the package. "What are you up to anyway?" She asked.

"I was just gonna get some water from the roof to fill up the toilet." He replied.

"I'll go with you." She offered.

"No, I got it." He refused.

"I am going with you, It's better the two of us go together." She said as she grabbed her coat.

"Evil begone!"

Junk-kook's loud sleep muttering startled to two as the glared at the couch he slept on.

"He's seriously driving me crazy..." Yi-hyun clicked his tongue.

"What's gotten into him lately." She walked over and gave his arm a light grab.

Yi-hyun watched as she touched him and less that a moment passed and she drew her hand back.

"What the helll?" She muttered.

"What is it?" He asked.

"For some reason...Jung-kook has been hanging out with that Priest man." She replied.