[Five]

Recap:

"Blood?!"

"Yes, I was actually going to look into him but not sure where to start."

"Well, I went to see him last night about the noise and the woman who came into the elevator with him was also in his apartment. He says that she's a consultant and his wife's dermatology clinic but if felt off, something's not right in there."

"Yeah." Yi-hyun agreed and when Hyun-jae woke up and decided to get her mind off of yesterday's events and visit her friend in her apartment.

○●○●○●

"I'm here to invade your living space!" Hyun-jae announced as she opened to door to the apartment

"Hey!" Sae-bom waved from the otherside of something she was assembling a seat.

"You're still not done unpacking?" Hyun-jae asked as she walked into the living room.

"Give me som credit I'm unpacking for two people. Dae-seong left for work to get some of his legal work done." Sae-bom rolled her eyes as she got up and gave her a hug.

"Who's this?" Hyun-jae asked as she noticed the little girl sitting in the kitchen eating rice cakes.

"Let me introduce you, Seo-yoon, this is my best friend Hyun-jae. Hyun-jae this is the little girl I've been told you about." Sae-bom introduced the two.

"Well you left out the part where she's an adorable little girl." Hyun-jae smiled.

"Th-Thank you, it's very nice to meet you Ms. Hyun-jae." Seo-yoon nodded.

"Leave the honorifics and just call me Hyun-jae." She said.

"Now that youre here you can help me unpack." Sae-bom said cheekily.

"Uh...no, I'm going to eat some rice cakes first because I'm hungry...then I will help you unpack." Hyun-jae said as she took out five packets of them.

"Whoa, you're gonna get fat if you keep on eating like that." Sae-bom scoffed.

"Mm...I'll take my chances." Hyun-jae shrugged as she began to eat. "Wow, these are good!" She moaned.

○●○●○●

"Hello?"

"Hello. Is Director Park Min-ji there?" Yi-hyun questioned as he called through the phone.