[Six]

Recap:

"I wonder what it means to be happy? It's absolutely chaos out there buf it's peaceful here. They eant to enjoy their precious hohse prices and achieve some sort of happiness, but it can only be for so long until that happiness shatters like glass on pavement...but for me, I'm glad that you are one of the most important people that make my life happy." She mumbled as she snuggled into her husband's chest.

"Happy to be of service." He smirked and he kissed her forehead as they watched the night sky.

○●○●○●

Later that night when Hyun-jae was fast asleep Yi-hyun got up and snuck out of the apartment and into the underground parking only to meet with the man who caused this afternoons mess.

"I am so damn thankful for what you did earlier today." He said as he smugly walked towards him.

"Did they tell you to go home?" Yi-hyun questioned.

"The results were clean. So they told me to self-quarantine at home. So please understand even if it's noisy at night." He said.

"You will be quarantined in jail soon. So don't worry." Yi-hyun smirked.

"Jail? When my quarantine is over, I'm suing you first! You messed with the wrong person! I'm the master of lawsuits and accusations!" His threat fell onto deaf ears as Yi-hyun ignored him as he got into his car while making a phone call.

○●○●○●

Yi-hyun entered the facility causing Tae-seok to look at him questioningly while he placed the bottle of pills on his desk.

"This was found at the infected's house." Yi-hyun said casually. "It looks like your people took care of the cat wash dealers too. Those drugs cause Mad Human Disease, right?" He questioned.

"I'm sure you didn't come all the way here to ask that." Tae-seok said.

"Is Ms. Park Min-ji here? I'd like to meet her now." He said.

He was soon led to her room by Ji-soo where he found her bound and blinded on her bed.

"Be careful." She warned as he was about to pull on her blinds.

"Ms. Park Min-ji." He called as he removed her blinds and her eyes went wide showing her shrunken pupils as she started moaning.

"Shouldn't she have returned to normal by now?" He asked.

"She's supposed to be dead by now. The disease occuref just before she died, and she's alive thanks to the virus." She replied.

"Then if she turns back to normal..." He drawled.

"She'll die. Her mind has turned into a huge mess. Perhaps she's in that condition because  she knows that too." She said.

"Perhaps it's because she's resentful, and she wants to reveal wo killed her... Ms. Park Min-ji. Don't worry. I swear I'll catch the asshole who did this to you." Yi-hyun swore to her before he left the room.

○●○●○●

That morning Hyun-jae woke up to the sound of shuffling and her eyes fluttered open to see Yi-hyun dressed and about to leave.