[One]

○●○●○●○

It came as quite a shock to Hyun-jae when she was suddenly asked to be friends with Sae-bom. Honestly though, she didn't mind though she was never one to follow the script. So it shouldn't really matter at the moment after all one thing she learned is that nothing is ever set in stone so even if she is here, it doesn't matter in the future because she is just another person living their life.

Time went by after Hyun-jae's realisation and the first thing she thought of doing is learning how to fight, so she asked her father for help but it turns out she was already a student of his which honestly was super convienient for her.

"Hang on a second why am I in such a rush, it's not like it's going to happen anytime soon. I can just gradually prepare myself." She muttered as she slapped her forehead.

So with that in mind she took it easy, she studied diligently to be a good student, trained with her father regularly so as to not lose her touch in the arts of tae-kwon do and hung out with her friend Yoon Sae-bom.

And if she's being honest she is enjoying life, she has both parents in her life. She felt like her life no longer needed to be on hard mode, at least for now.

○●○●○●○

It was just about to be the end of class but the lesson was interupted by sirens. Confused, she looked out the window and saw Jung Yi-hyun sitting on a the edge of the roof.

"Drama Queen." She grumbled as seeing the lesson wouldn't be going anywhere, she put in her earphones in and took out a novel to read as time passed. Sure she might be a little insensitive the boy did lose his chance at making it big in baseball but bare in mind that the girl went through a major paradigm shift that she had to nurse for quite a while before she accepted that she lived, she died and she lives again.

"Hey."

Hyun-jae felt someone nudge her shoulder and she looked up to see Yoon Sae-bom standing next to her.

"Can I help you?" She asked with raised brow.

"Come with me." She said and grabbed her arm.

"Hey!" Hyun-jae yelped as Sae-bom practically dragging her out of the classroom.

"Where are we going?!" Hyun-jae exclaimed as she was being lead somewhere.

"I'm taking you so you can talk to that idiot so we can all go home." Sae-bom said.

"What?!" Hyun-jae yelped.

They made their way up the stairs where they walked passed the surrounding officers.

"We're his friends. We were told to come up so we can help negotiate with him." Sae-bom lied so smoothly.

"Don't listen to her she's cra--"

"Please excuse her she's just shy."

Hyun-jae smacked Sae-bom's hand off her mouth and walked beside her.

"Why me?" She asked.

"Because you punched him." Sae-bom said as she picked up a chair.

"That's a weird reason. Why would you get someone who punched him to get him out of suicide...or at least bordeling excessive attention seeking. " Hyun-jae mumbled causing Sae-bom to roll her eyes.

"Just do it." She said nudging her.

"No!" Hyun-jae exclaimed.

"Just get up there!" Sae-bom nudged harshly making Hyun-jae glare before she sighed.