chapter 2

Previous: Dressrosa Hotel, Honeymoon Suite'

His hands were shaking. Dressrosa didn't sound unfamiliar to him, it was a relatively big and well-known city after all. What bothered Law the most was the fact that it usually took at least 3 hours to drive there by car.

Law read the words over and over again, his grey eyes wide. He couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe it. This had to be some kind of nightmare, he just wanted to wake up!

"Hey, what's up? Why are you shaking? Are you cold?" Luffy asked as he moved closer to Law. Law rubbed his face in desperation. This Luffy was obviously an idiot. How could he be so carefree? Maybe he should tell him what he'd found out so far.

He looked at Luffy's right hand and noticed the same ring Law was wearing on his ring finger. Law let out a sigh as he turned his serious gaze to Luffy's face.

"Luffy, look. Promise me to not freak out. It doesn't have to mean anything and we'll deal with it eventually. Take a look at your right hand, there's a-"

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT!" Luffy screamed as he moved his hand in front of his face and noticed the ring immediately. "D-Did you trick me into this?! Fuck you! Who the hell are you anyways?!" Luffy, fueled by panic, swiftly moved out of the bed, only to fall back on it clumsily when he winced at the pain that crept up his spine.

"Ouch...W-Why does my back hurt like that?" he muffled as he tried to massage his backside.

Despite the situation, Law couldn't hide his smirk at the innocent question.

"My name is Law. Seems like you're finally aware of the mess we're in."

Law moved to the side and got out of the bed. He picked up his clothes that were dumped all over the floor. Among his own stuff he found a blue vest and a pair of short jeans which obviously belonged to Luffy. He threw them towards the boy who was still sitting on the bed with a shocked and confused expression on his face as he continued massaging his own back.

"Law...D-Did we...Have...you know..." Luffy couldn't help stuttering and started fidgeting nervously. Law actually felt a little sorry for the boy, he obviously wasn't as used to these situations as Law.

"Have sex? Seems like it." Law said bluntly.

There was no reason for him to sugarcoat the facts after all. Seriously, it was not his job to comfort this boy.

Still sitting on the edge of the mattress, Luffy started putting on the clothes Law had thrown on the bed for him. Once he was fully dressed, he tried standing up carefully again.

Law couldn't help but chuckle at this. It made him feel strangely satisfied that he was the one to blame for the boy's limping. Once he stood on steady feet, Luffy pressed his fingers on his forehead and closed his eyes tightly.

"My head feels like shit..." he groaned "And my body doesn't feel any better either. You may be hot but you sure are not the gentle type in bed."

Law tried to hold back his laughter. No, he was everything but gentle in bed. But who could blame him? Law was not someone who would force his own ways on other people. Those who complained about the ache in the morning usually demanded him being rough the night before. Law only complied with what they wanted from him and this Luffy didn't seem to be an exception.

Completely lost in his own thoughts, Law didn't even notice when the young man bent down next to the bed and picked something off of the floor. He made his way over to Law and happily showed him what he had found.

"Hey look at this!" he exclaimed loudly as he waved a used condom right in front of Law's face. "This is relieving, at least we used protection!"

Law felt like puking. "Stop shoving it into my face! Throw it in the trash."