9INE

||LAY POV||

"Ahhh Fuck! you fuckin me so good right now" I said before wrapping my hands around Dee's neck.

"Man this pussy wet as fuck, keep riding me just like that baby," Dee said smacking my ass.

We went out to go grab some food & now we're fucking in her car in some random parking lot, please don't ask me how.

She grabbed my waist pulling me down before she started slamming inside of me from below causing me to choke her a little bit from me tightening my grip.

"Oh my god! I'm finna buss!" I said leaning down to kiss her to keep from screaming.

She grabbed my face pulling it closer to her before sticking her tongue on for me to suck on it, I did as she wanted, and after I stood up planted both my feet on the side of the seat & started bouncing on her dick even harder, I'm talking so hard it made the car shake rocking back & forth.

"Oh, you wanna fuck for real? I wish I could nut in yo fine ass" she said still holding my face.

"Fuuuck! You're dick hitting my spot baby! I'm gonna cum soon" I said trying to keep my eyes open & biting my lip.

Dawg im slamming this pussy down like a bag of ice! I just know I'm about to squirt.

"You so fuckin pretty baby, I don't care if you make a mess in the front seat," Dee said looking me in the eyes.

"You're gonna make me cum looking at me like that," I said trying to keep it together.

"I fuckin love yo fine ass," Dee said before grabbing my face & kissing me.

She just kept slamming inside of me until I gripped both of her shoulders digging my nails into her. She was so deep I could feel my stomach jump from the way she was fucking me, the only thing I could do is suck it up & take this shit.

"You got my stomach all over the place baby I'm about to squirt again!" I said riding her faster.

"Go ahead, cum for me, mama," Dee said smacking my ass.

"Ah! FUCK!"

I let out the biggest moan digging my nails even deeper into her shoulders & instantly started squirting all over her lap, I felt my body tense up & start shaking uncontrollably until she finally pulled the dick out of me while I leaned down on her laying my head on her chest and trying to catch my breath.

As I was finally regaining my strength an idea popped up in my head that I wasn't thinking about before.

"Dee," I said out of breath.

"Wassup baby?" she said smiling at me.

"When can I fuck you?"

She looked at me like she saw a ghost or something.

"Uhhhh .. I don't know... I never really thought of that" she said nervously.