FOURTEEN

||DEE POV||

"You Ready?"

"Yes, Daddy."

I sat there on my knees naked.
I started to think about how this would be the very first time I ever let somebody take the dominant role. I watched as she went & grabbed a chair from the corner of the room before dragging it towards me.

"Sit." She said eyeing me up & down.

I nodded my head not saying a word while doing anything she asked me. Anything for Lay... is what played in my head over and over as I sat in the chair vulnerable. My eyes widened when she came back with some cuffs & a vibrator.

"Don't be scared now." She said before licking her lips.

She grabbed my arms putting them behind the chair before cuffing both my wrists so I couldn't move, after restraining me she leaned down breathing softly in my ear causing me to get goosebumps throughout my body before she finally spoke up.

"What made you change your mind? I want a good answer too not no bullshit Dee."

She began using her to hands rub my body purposely brushing my harsh cold nipples just by a little making me jump.

"Ahh fucck.." I said under my breath.

I couldn't help but let out a moan, nobody knows how sensitive my body gets when it comes to things like this & that's why I never let it happen or let anybody see my submissive side.

"Speak up baby," She said before kissing my ear.

At this point, she started rubbing my nipples slowly,
I could feel my pussy getting wetter and wetter as I bit my lip trying to control my moans.

"I...I wanted you to fuck me." I said before moaning again.

She started pinching my left nipple while still playing with the right one, I closed my eyes from the pain & pleasure I was feeling.  She eventually stopped and moved her hand towards both my thighs pulling them apart before she slid her fingers along my slit brushing my clit.

"Damn, all of this for me?" She said before smacking my swollen clit.

"OH- FUCKK LAY!"

My pussy was throbbing, I was a mess at this point, she slowly stuck 2 fingers inside my leaking pussy before curling them and hitting my spot.

"Please I'm so wet for you Laysia,"

"You look so pretty helpless baby," She said before kissing my neck softly.