The Eleventh Letter

Avery's POV
"Your mom sure can cook." Theo sighs in content from his bed. Theo is sitting in his boxers, and a tshirt since I'm in here. Honestly, I'm happy to have the old Theo back.

"Actually, Joey cooked. She's a sou chef in the town's only black tie restaurant." I state as I pull my brown hair into a messy bun.

"Really? Cool." Theo says.

"Alright, the projector is workin' " I say, nudging my chin towards the laptop, and projector sitting on the nightstand in a heap of wires. Just as promised, Theo and I are just going to lay around, watching movies. Although, there isn't a TV up here so we're just going to watch against the wall with a projector.

"What do you want to watch, Ave?" Theo asks as I pull up Netflix.

"Whatever you want to watch." I say, smiling at him.

"I haven't seen a lot of movies. You should choose." Theo insists.

"That's not a problem, just means you're going to see every good movie for the first time." I say, smiling.

"I feel like a naive movie virgin." Theo says, and I laugh.

"That's cause ya are." I laugh, smiling. "So, pick." I say.

"Um, alright... um, Clueless." Theo suggests. I arch a brow at him, surprised by his girly selection.

"Ya sure? It's kind of a chick flick." I point out. Theo nods, grinning at me.

"Yes, it looks like something you'd like." Theo says, and I feel my stomach do flips.

"Ya picked it out for me?" I ask, smiling at him. Theo tries to wave it off but I engulf him in a huge hug, wrapping my arms around him.

"Aw, thank ya." I thank him, kissing his cheek. Theo can't hide the smile growing on his face, wrapping his arms around my waist, and pulling me closer.

"Just start the movie," Theo says, trying to play it off. He's so cute when he's trying to be modest. Without separating I reach over to the nightstand, and turn off the light and hit play. We're both shrouded in darkness, and immediately I become more aware of us. How close we are, how Theo is half dressed, Theo's hands on me, I'm suddenly more conscious of all it, sensations running through me.

"Her name is Cher?" Theo scuffs and I can feel his hot breathe on the nape of my neck, making me tingle from head to my toes.

"Ya know this based off the novel Emma, so it's not completely stupid." I say, nuzzling my head into his muscular shoulder.

"I hope so." He mumbles and his grip tightens on me. I can't deny it feels good. I rub lazy circles into his hip, feeling my heart pick up in pace a little.

"That feels good." He murmurs.

"Oh." I mumble, suddenly feeling really shy. "Good." I add quietly. I feel his hands rise up and run through my hair, the other reach around and lace through my free hand.

"You know, I only dreamt of doing this with you." He admits, making my heart leap into my throat.

"When I was in there I didn't think I could ever meet you, but all I wanted to do was hold you." He says and my heart flutters.

"This, you mean a lot to me." Theo says and my heart nearly explodes.