𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

LENA'S POV:

the following morning I woke up in the bed we now shared, she was still sleeping peacefully.
I was there for a while to look at her, to observe her perfect features and her now blonde hair
"Didn't your parents ever tell you it's rude to stare at people?" she opens her eyes suddenly looking at me and I get scared "sorry, I couldn't help it" I started looking at her and she turned to me while I stroked her hair.

"you are beautiful" she said smiling and I blushed, it was a compliment I had already received but when it was charlotte who said that it had a completely different effect, I put my hands on my face for the shame of blushing "don't cover yourself,...

"you are beautiful" she said smiling and I blushed, it was a compliment I had already received but when it was charlotte who said that it had a completely different effect, I put my hands on my face for the shame of blushing "don't cover yourself, I love it when you blush" she took my hands in hers to uncover my face then she leaned over and kissed me all over my face, I wrapped my arms and legs around her.
"I have an idea, I want to take you to Italy Lena" I looked into her eyes and she smiled. "Are you sure? arent we safe here? maybe italy is dangerous right now, i don't know if id like to go there" this sentence amazed her and it was clear that she was disappointed "it was just an idea, we don't have to do it, it was just to have a good time together, but if you don't want to" she walked away from me and left me alone in bed.
Italy was my country, but I didn't have happy memories, I didn't want to tell charlotte though, I would have been a burden, so I tried to convince her not to go but she got angry.
"charlotte please don't do that" I said getting up "it was just an idea to spend some time together Lena" she answered abruptly "okay I'll come" I said after hesitating for a moment, for Charlotte I would have done this, I saw her eyes lit up "do you really wanna come with me?" she smiled "yes I'll come" I nodded trying to look as happy as possible.
after all i was going to be with charlotte so it would have been nice and fun for sure "thank you" she smiled and walked off to the kitchen to prepare breakfast...i followed her and started cooking with her, we turned on the music and while we cooked we danced like crazy.
while she was making the tea i was mixing the batter for the pancakes and billie holiday's song 'easy living' came on the radio, my favorite, i immediately started singing the song and charlotte put down the teapot and she grabbed me by the hips and we started to dance together,

her arms then were on my hips and mine were around her neck, our steps were slow and she was humming the song in my ear

Living for you is easy living
It's easy to live when you're in love
And I'm so in love
There's nothing in life but you

I never regret the years I'm giving
They're easy to give when you're in love
I'm happy to do whatever I do for you

as soon as we finished our dance i took the spoon i was using to mix and used it as a microphone and started singing

"For you, maybe I'm a fool, but it's fun
People say you rule me with one wave of your hand
Darling, it's grand, they just don't understand"

while I sang charlotte looked at me smiling

"Living for you is easy living
It's easy to live when you're in love
And I'm so in love
There's nothing in life but you"

the song was over and I went back to cooking
"sorry, it's my favorite song" I smiled a little embarrassed
"You have a beautiful voice don't be embarrassed" she said smiling "you should sing more often" she said and then continued
"this song reminds me so much of us, living with you is easy" her words moved me "that's the nicest thing you've ever said" I hugged her
"Lena...Lena the pancakes!" i whirled around, almost burning down the house, i turned it over and then turned to charlotte who burst out laughing "that's not funny charlotte" i pouted "oh honey don't be rude" she grabbed my face and she pretended to be about to cry
"you're not funny charlotte" i pushed her a bit "i know you love me" she hugged me again "yes i know you do know" a smile appeared.
"if you want it, you can keep the scarf, the red one" she whispered "no, it's yours, I didn't even ask your permission to take it" I felt guilty "are you kidding? what's mine is yours lena, you can keep it, looks better on you" she smiled.

CHARLOTTE'S POV

we took a shower and only now, looking in the mirror, I noticed all the wounds on my body.
she doesn't have to see them, who knows what she might think of me.
"charlotte, have you finished washing? lunch is ready we just have to go downstairs" Lena called me from the other room. I put on a dark green turtleneck sweater and a knee-length black skirt, then once I went out I put on my red coat and went out with Lena who had on a white blouse and a blue skirt that made her look like a creature fallen from heaven.
I took her hand in mine and we headed to the usual lawn, where we had our first kiss. she spread the blanket and we sat down to eat.
"for Italy? where would you like to go?" she asked me, I had been so angry with her before but she seemed to have already forgotten "I would like to visit what you prefer most, tell me a place that is worth visiting" I asked her " I would go to Venice, I used to live there, it's a breathtaking city and we can visit it all on foot or on the gondola, but that we can decide it later" she smiled "I'd love to, so shall we go to Venice?" I asked her "yes" she said with conviction.

one week later

"charlotte are you ready?" lena yelled from the living room, it had been a week and everything was ready to, we couldn't wait, the suitcase was packed and lena was just waiting for me to head to the airport.
"I'm coming darling".