𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-11

Start from the beginning

Its around 11:30 A.M and the function start at 12 o'clock.

Kiara is all dressed up, sitting a room and then the door open. She saw Aradhya standing their with a shocking face. she came toward her "why the hell my kia looking hot as hell? vivaan is very lucky to have y-" "yeah, thats true" they both turn their head at the direction from which sound came. Vivaan standing their leaning at the door frame and admiring her.

They both lost in each other eyes but Aradhya cough in between "its time for engagement, ye aakho hi aakho m baate baad m karna" and vivaan went outside shyly.
_______________

kiara's outfit

Vivaan's outfit

Vivaan's outfit

Their engagement ring_______________

_______________

Kiara went toward vivaan and stand beside her. "you are looking a pure godess my love" he whispered in her ears. And her cheeks become little red colour but she turn her head to other side so she can hide her face.

Then they exchange their ring.

Suddenly, vivaan came down from stage and went toward rishab. Kiara didn't know what just happen but before she could progress, vivaan and rishab came on dance floor.

And perfom a dance on saajan ji garh aaye from kuch kuch hota hai. Kiara enjoying it and then female lines came, she also went down from stage at dance with him.

They both dance on chal pyaar karegi from jab pyaar kisi se hota hai too.

Everyone is enjoying and on the other hand, Aradhya capturing all lovely moments in her mobile. Rishab came and stand beside her.

"vaise aap dance acha kar lete hai." while focusing on mobile screen. "t-thank yo-" "par hum ladki wale best hai" cutted him while closing her phone and turn toward him. "Aaji aaise kaise? ladke wale jayda best hai" putting his hand on his pocket.

"acha aaisa hai? phir ho jaye compition?" crossing her hand on her chest. "jii zarur hum konsa kisi se darte hai" crossing his hand on his chest too..

"vaise hame laga tha ki aap bachpan se hi bolte waqt ladkhada jaate hai. See you soon on dance floor" and ran from their. Rishab standing their like a statue and his face become red as well.

At stage, all sportlight flash on aradhya and she dance on kamli from dhoom 3. Rishab know that he's falling for her harder and harder with her every move.

now its rishab's turn and he dance on perfect×lover mashup but when this song started aradhya also don't know but she automatically went toward him and they both did dance.

To be continued

So their wedding week is startedd yeahhh..😭🤝
I know kiara blush alote.. but who didn't blush when anyone have a partner like vivaan.
✨LOVE YOU ALL✨