The Second Night With Punishment 🔞🔞

wei ying felt his legs numb, he was struggling in the embrace of wangji, 

"i will not repeat wei ying, tell me with whom do you wanna spend your night" wangji pinching wei ying's nipple under his shirt

"aahhh...yyyou.....you... wa wangji....." wei ying was moaning because of the teasing 

"say loudly" wangji insert one of his hand in wei ying's pant

"aahhhhh....wangjiiiii" with a loud moan wei ying said that.....

"Lan Zhan ......." 

"ammmmm"

"call me Lan Zhan" 

"La Lan Zhan......aahhhh" when wei ying said lan zhan wangji felt so happy in excited which ignite him to grab wei ying's member hardly and wei ying moaned loudly.....

wei ying's eyes were still covered with the black napkin,  wangji turned wei ying and started kissing him desperately, wangji kissed Jaw line of wei ying, and then Wangji kissed wei ying's adam's apple and left small bites on it. Wangji licked wei ying's neck......

They loved and endeavoured to feel for eachother. Wangji sucked his one of earlob and made wei ying moan senselessly. Wangji rubbed his one hand on wei ying's one of bud in a circular motion. Wangji made wei ying loudly moan so he will not hear the music coming outside from the room.....

Wangji loosened the shirt of wei ying and sucked and licked hiss both shoulder blades one by one and left many love bites on his beautiful body. Wangji marked him and claimed him for himself and move downward.

He kissed wei ying's cleavage and pour some wine on wei ying's chest and licked the wine using his tip of tongue. wei ying hold Wangji's hair and made him sucked his beautiful pink buds.

Wangji hold wei ying's both wrists and pined him on the wall and sucked his both nipple respectively. wei ying kept moaning like a person was tortured with so much lust and love, didn't allowed to release himself. wangji tore the shirt of wei ying, then moved to wei ying's navel and licked his navel with tongue and left many bites over their and kissed wei ying's both side waist and made him shiver in tickling and lust.

wangji carried wei ying in bridal style and through him on the bed and removed his own shirt, wei ying wanted to remove his blind fold but wangji again grabbed wei ying's hand pinned him above his head

"i wanna see you Lan Zhan....please allow me.."  wei ying said while struggeling under wangji

"it's your punishment sweetheart, how can you threaten me" wangji said in his husky voice

"you were not replying me....aahhh slow lan zhan slow please" when wei ying was telling wangji why he text him that message wangji harshly bite wei ying's nipple and wei ying moaned loud

"shhhhh.....i dont wanna listen anything, i'll gonna punish you, i'll gonna fuck you so hard that you can't think something like this again, nor even dream of doing something like this..."

wangji open wei ying's leg and stroking his little monster with his big dragon..... wei ying shivered instantly, he licked his own lips in pleasure, then wangji removed lower garment of both of them..... and give some storks on wei ying's little flute.....

Wangji took a bottle of lubricant from side drawer and put some lubes in his finger's and pushed wei ying on bed and parted his legs and licked his pinkish hole and inserted one of his lube finger inside his hole.

wei ying hissed in painful moan. Wangji stroking wei ying's small dick with one of his hand and other hand gave wei ying a good finger-fuck. Wangji moved his finger in-out formation and ease the space of wei ying's hole and added one more finger. wei ying grabbed the bedsheets in pain and pleasure.