Charles POV

I saw how preoccupied the two were, arguing with each other, so i decided to find a way in myself. I remembered one time we all did a big hide and seek and i could jump the fence, so went around the side and jumped it.

 I saw the back door and tested my luck. The door was open, i saw she was about to call the police, i grabbed her phone and unlocked the door quickly. Nate swung the door open and i closed her phone and put it in my pocket. "what the fuck get out, ill press the emergency button, i swear to god. LEAVE!" I pick her up and throw her over my shoulder.

 "put me down Leclerc or I'll go into detail about our hookup in front of Nate, and i bet you don't want you best friend knowing how we did it, and how many times we did" i ignore her and put her in the pantry, i know there is no safety button in there. 

Nate and I go in and shut the door, he stands in front of her, i guard the door. "you're fucking crazy, you block me irl and then show up, practically kidnap me. What the fuck happened to MY  brother" She screams at Nate, he shows no emotion.

 He sits on the floor and makes eye contact with her. "why the fuck were you racing? you could have died" he says leaking a bit of emotion now.

 "because you fucking cunt, i can and if you ever took your head out of your ass you'd remember me begging to do karting but it wasn't "lady like" " she yells at him, he closes the hole letting emotion seep out. 

"How did you beat us?" he yells i get slightly worried and place my hand on his shoulder, he looks up and i shake my head. "Why did you beat us?" he says more calmly now. 

"because i can, maybe if we were still talking i would have said something" she says more calmly now. 

He stands up and puts his hand out for her to grab. She grabs it and stands up.

 "I'm sorry, i shouldn't have reacted that way, will you find it in your heart to forgive me?" Nate says, she doesn't answer she just hugs him. 

I open the door and we walk out she sits on the couch. "but how did you beat me?" i say.

 "that's the second time" i chuckle as i look at Nate who is clearly confused. 

"one of my exes drove V8 supercars in Australia, he taught me a bit in scrappy commodores, and then when we broke up i started in the night races, this was actually my 100th win" she chuckles turning her head toward us.

 "I just want to say, i don't care if you guys date anymore that just means my best friend will legally be my brother" Nate laughs flopping on the couch i follow him. 

"Woah, slow your roll horsy" she says looking at him, i just smirk. 

"We could at least try" i say carelessly joking. 

"okay"

***okay hope you guys enjoyed this book if you want another part or something lemme know <3****