14

Charles POV
I do as she says, I run to her en suite and lock the door. I hear voices, familiar ones. Shit. We were all supposed to come over here today, for Alex's birthday.

I'm going to have to find a way out of here. I look at the window, but we're on the second floor. I grab my phone and text Noelle.

____________________________________
Noelles POV
I see a text pop up on my screen, "can you get everyone out the back so I can get out the front, quickly get changed and come back?" I quickly reply without seeming rude to the group. "Yep".

I tell, my brother, Alex, lily, Pierre, Kika, Logan and Lewis to go out the back. "Can you all go sit outside, I need to organise something quickly." I say in a polite tone smiling, as to insinuate it was for Alex.

I actually did have something planned so it worked perfectly. I text Charles "Ok you can come down now, come through the kitchen and you can take the Mclaren k."I hear him quietly come down the stairs.

He kisses my neck and asks for the keys I give them to him. He walks out and leaves quickly. I walk back into the yard with a massive snack platter and a projector.

"So Lexi, as your present from me I have all of the videos we've taken over the years, ones from George, lando, Nate and lily, so many more aswell." I say giggling knowing he hates it when I call him Lexi.

He rolls his eyes and thanks me. "Can we wait for Charles first?" He says, we nod and head inside to do presents.

About half an hour goes by and we hear Charles knocking on the door. "Happy birthday Alex, sorry I was late I stayed up a bit last night." He says, convincingly.

Even i forget where he was for a second.

**authors note***
Hey guys sorry for the delay a lot of stuff has been happening but I hope you all love the book so far.