Noelle's POV 

Arthur stayed with me for the next few days, we chilled, went on walks and slept most of the time, after about 4 days he had to go home. I collect his thinks and put them in a bag, he goes home.

 I decide its probably time to talk to Nate, i have a shower, pull myself together and go to his house. I get to his house and i notice another car, i don't pay much attention, i just want to get it over with. 

I walk up to his door, and knock, it opens. "hey Nate, i want to apo-" before  i can say anything i realize whose opened the door.

 CHARLES?

 "what are you doing here?" Charles said rudely.

 "I'm sorry incase you forgot this is my brothers house and i came to talk to him." i snap back without thinking. "Nate your sisters here." he shouted out, until Nate came he just looked me up and down rolling his eyes. 

"what do you want?" Nate said storming toward the door. 

"i came to apologies, i want to at least" i said breaking the eye contact with Charles. 

"like i said the other day, i don't want to see you anymore, in fact ever, to bridge on that, your not even my sister, you don't exist. I'm not your tinder, you don't get to take advantage of me or my friends so you can leave now or ill call the police." he said sternly, Charles still watching.

 "fine, i tried to be the bigger person, enjoy being lonely at your races, you cant tell all of your friends they wont be allowed at mine, oh and don't forget to add in why." i yelled turning back to my car.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Charles POV

i went to Nates house a few days later to talk more, he was in a much better mood.

 We talked and after a while it felt like nothing had happened. Until the doorbell rang. "I'll get it" i said, Nate just nodded.

 I went to the door and opened it. There she was, the girl that caused all of this, i wanted to hate her, but i couldn't bring my self to, so i faked it. "what are you doing here?"

*** this is really short so i apologies i just cant think at the moment****