0.2

*** Noelles POV ***
I walk of the private jet my brother has hired, as I rub my eyes. We had just landed in Bahrain for the Grand Prix, I was on a break from acting so he invited me to come, my boyfriend Jason Burrd followed closely behind. Jason and I had been dating  on and off for the past 18 months, none of my family liked him, even Charles Leclerc who hated me didn't like him. But they put up with him. We walk over to the black suv my brother had also hired and put our bags in the trunk, Nate my brother was a bit agitated due to the surprise of my boyfriend turning up, he wasn't invited but when I told him where I was going he insisted on coming. Though I did warn him Nate would be a bit pissed.
____________________________________
*** Charles POV****
"Hey Nate, how was the flight" i shout as I see him, his sister and her obnoxious boyfriend walking towards the hotel. "Yeah it was good we slept for most of it though" he said chuckling, and nudging his sister. I gave him a hug and as I was about to lean into give his sister a hug her "boyfriend" who had been glued to his phone since I first laid eyes on them, looked up wrapped his hand around her waist and kissed her. "Okay, we'll I'm gonna head up to the room and get changed does anyone wanna get lunch" I say as Noelle and Nate nod in sync, the snobby boy attached to her ignored. "Well seeing as we're all sharing a room, I say you boys carry my bags and let me have a shower first." She says jokingly as her boyfriends eyes darted up. "WHAT" he shouted before lowering his voice. "Why are we sharing a room". Noelle answered "well it was just us three to begin with so it was cheaper so we booked a double queen room and those two will share a bed and I guess you can sleep in mine." She says quite jokingly on the last part.
***** Authors Note******
Hey thanks for reading even more of my book would love to hear feed back, however I am going to school soon, so I won't be posting everyday I will try but I'll see what happens ❤️❤️❤️