17

Noelle's' POV

After a few days I get up and finally eat, I check my phone and see messages from everyone except from the one person I want, Nate. I see messages from Arthur, Alex, Lily, Logan, George, Jason and heaps of other people.

 I look through them and my instincts select one person. I call him, to ask him to come over. "hey Arthur I know we haven't spoken for a while, but I could really use your help, right now. your still my best friend in a way."

 I leave the voice mail and go to shower. I washed my hair and body, I shaved my legs and scrubbed my face till it was bright red. I wanted all of the yuck I was feeling off. 

I got out of the shower and checked my phone, "hey, I'll be there in 5" I sighed out loud, like physically, sighed. 

I went to the kitchen and put on the kettle, I pulled out two cups and then the doorbell rang. I opened the door and felt my heart melt all over again, I felt that way every time I saw him he was like a golden retriever brightening everyone's day. 

I hugged him immediately almost knocking him over, he didn't say a word just hugged me back. I brought him inside and he propped himself on the island in the kitchen, I sat opposite to him and finished making our teas.

 "Thank you for coming art, you didn't have to but you did and that means a lot to me" I pass him a mug. "your my best fucking friend, Noelle of course I'm going to be here for you. Now i have a feeling what this is about but i want you to tell me first." he said grabbing the mug from my hand. "how do you know?" i replied confused.

 "well you may be surprised but i was going to Charles house for drinks, we had scheduled to be there after Alex's party and so he texted me in the car on the way home.

 I started driving and then when i arrived. Nate and Charles were beating the shit out of you and when i pulled Charles off Nate and got him to explain once Nate left he told me he had and i quote "fucked you and Nate wasn't happy" so yeah." i leaned my head on the wall and sighed. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Charles POV

I woke up the morning after my discussion with Arthur feeling a bit more relieved that i was able to get it off my chest.

 I got up showered and headed to nates house. I arrived and knocked on the door, he opened it pissed "what the fuck do you want!" he yelled trying to shut the door in my face. "i want to apologize, i should not have fucked your sister, i should have talked to you first if i really wanted to pursue it and i shouldn't have hit you, your my best friend and out of you two you come first." 

 i said putting my foot in between the door to stop it from closing, he opened the door again. "an i appreciate that you are being the bigger person, but you slept with my sister! i need to think, well talk again soon and sort it out." he said quietly, i nodded and left.

 i went to a meeting, and sorted out the new suits for Monza. After that i headed home and went to the gym.

*** authors note***

hey i know charless part was short but its super late and i couldnt think for his