Demonically Inspired.

you stared down towards the 4 students.

they were so goddamn disappointing.

you expected them to be able to at least be able to put up a fight or even get close to hitting you...

but...no.

they were so, weak, and could not swing a weapon to save their goddamn life.

considering they are huntsman in training, yo expected them to be at least a slight challenge.

all of them right now where on the ground, clearly defeated, their aura close to being, or are, broken.

you huffed and turned away from them.

you didn't even use your katana...

sure, you had it out but not even a few seconds later did you put it away and just use your tail for the most of the fight.

you looked over towards Glynda, who sighed and announced your victory.

the rest of the lesson was just plain boring. it literally involved you just standing back and watching the students fight each other.

in fact, you could have sworn you fell asleep for a few minutes and only awoke when the lesson ended.

you had stood up and yawned, noticing how Glynda was sitting in the chair next to yours and seemingly reading something.

"alright, what class is next?" you asked her.

she looked up at you.

"Its the first years. class 1-b."

"alrighty then. want me to beat up some more children at the start?"

you could have sworn you heard the slightest of laughs, but you caught her rolling her eyes.

"well they do need to see your skills." she said, not taking her eyes off what she was reading.

"so yes."

she nodded her head and you stood in the middle of the arena, stretching whilst waiting for the next class to arrive.

the second the door opened, Glynda slammed what she had shut and took a step forward to address the class who began to pile in.

"alri-"

"EVERYONE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND SIT YOUR ASSES DOWN!" you commanded.

everyone looked at you but did what you asked.

Glynda sighed.

"this is your new teacher. Mr (y/n)."

once again, you hard the same mutters of 

'he's a faunus?'

'that's cool'

'i wonder how strong he is.'

you did notice 4 individuals who seemed less than pleased at your presence.

you noticed heir gaze on your tail, and one of them did a motion of pulling it towards his friends.

you narrowed your eyes at them.

'i already hate them.'

"due to him being a new teacher, we allow him to have a spar against some of the students to show you his combat abilities."

the students looked at each other.

you looked t them all, and caught 4 familiar figures.

'it's those girls again.'

you stood in silence as Glynda continued her rant. although it ended when you noticed that the 4 students who clearly dislike you opted themselves to be the one to spar with you.