And entering, I found Dev roosting on the sofa, and watching television.
"You didn't go home?" I asked him, and he waved his hand in the air.

He sat up, on his elbows and evaluated me from up to down, "You are going to be the new dog of Agnivanshi?" he asked me, disgusted with my idea of taking a job.

"What should I do then? Start a brothel," I said, and he smirked, proud of Inara. I shook my head and went over to the adjoined kitchen, and dining area to the living room. The food I kept in the fridge was now gone.

I came outside again, "When will Maa and Divya come back?" I asked him, since they bought their house in Vandigana again, they went to settle the systems and things that were left stranded.

He held the television remote toward me, but I didn't take it and found his eyes, "The advertisement I watched, just ended."

"Do you know how weird you are? For watching Advertisement?" I said and shut the television and threw the remote away.

I sat down beside him, and jerked my chin, "What's going on, Dev?" I knew something was going on inside of him. He met my eyes and shook his head. "Nothing," He stood up and went towards the main door,
"If Inara calls, tell me!" He waved at me and left. I held myself down until Daiwik showed up.

He drove me towards Agnivanshi's Office, where he operates his world.

I stepped outside, from the exterior it was any normal housing you can misjudge it for, but the interior of the people who live there, you can distinguish their world by just the look of their faces

Daiwik held my hand and walked me inside, I had my qualifications in my hand, and my head in clouds with the buzz they have been under.
He walked me inside, there was just a royal desk at the front, where two women sat in sarees but similar colours, and I assumed it was their uniform.

They both stood when they saw Daiwik, bowing and when we walked inside, there was an open foyer couched in random manners, and then the long hallways with different doors.

"Which one is your office?" I asked Daiwik. There were single doors, in the long hallway but then in the end was a room with 3 double doors. He pointed to the left of the double door, which had another double door. "That one is me, and this one is Babasaheb. The last one is Badesaheb, Aadheesh Sir. "

"So you are-"

"Yeah, I am the closest to them, so I received a better office!" he already understood my words.
We reached the main double door, with probably Abhiraj on the other side.

Daiwik met my eyes, gave a hard head dip and nodded in front of the door. When I knocked, I heard a come in from the other side.

Daiwik opened the double door, held his hand towards me, and took me inside, Abhiraj sat on a huge desk right across from the door, one long shelf and wall-filled cabinet on the left and the right had a couch. So many lamps, paints and decors.