"You look, beautiful." He tucks the unruly hair of mine, behind my ear. I blush a shade of red, keeping my eyes low. His finger touches my chin, lifting my face making me connect with his eyes.

Black suits him, but not blank.

"What happened, Kiraz?" he sighs, repeating the same question like the past rest of the days.

"Nothing." I smile, just like the way I'd been doing.

"Just nervous for the exam." He nods, even though he knows through the facade of my smile, I's lying.

"You'll do good, and. anyways today it's your last exam." I hum.

"Kiraz." He breaks out after a pause, "Let's go on a date today."

"Sure, veg and non-veg date." I laugh, surpassing the nerve recking feeling emitting in my guts. I blink away the teary haze, keeping my head against his chest, on my favorite music player. He wraps his arms against me, engulfing us in each other warmth.

"Lets go, you'll get late." He beckons, detaching me from his arms.

"Reyansh." He takes my bag, handing it to me, "Yes, my lady." He takes my hand, walking us out of our room. He looks at me but I shake my head.

He stares at me for few second, then looks ahead at the family waiting for us. I take the curd and sugar, touching their feet and seeking blessings. Settling inside his Bentley, he drives out of the porch, towards my college.

He drops me infront of the campus gate. I climb out of the car, correcting my dress.

"All the best." Reyansh drops a kiss on the crown of my head. "Don't panic, and take a deep breath," I inhale my suspended breath and exhaling it. He cups my cheeks, pressing a stop kiss on my lips.

I shriek slapping my hands on his chest, "We're in public."

"We're husband and wife." He muse, in duh tone, grinning subtly. "Okay, today Nitin will pick you up. I've some work, and I've appointed other guards so don't worry."

"Nitin is good now?" I inquire, poor guy, when the attack broke out, he's forced to hide.

"Yess, he is." He shrugs nonchalantly. When it come to other, how does he switch to his, I don't give a shit, mode.

"Okay, I'll go then." I manage a smile as I press a tender kiss on his cheek and start to turn away. Halfway to the entrance, amidst the students bustling towards the exit, I hear him call out to me. I turn on my heels.

"I love you," he confesses. I nibble on my lips, holding back tears, and nod in response, my face blushing with red.

He waves and ushering me to go inside. I turn around, hiding myself from him, my lips whispering,

I love you, too.

I settle on my allotted seat, for the rest of three hours, with an aimless mind. For the two hours I write whatever the shit of knowledge I know, then fifteen minutes, stare at nothing particular, when silence heavied my mind. And I know I can't bear the hammering of thoughts, all filled with doubts, I get up, submit the paper, meandering in the empty corridor.

A washroom, sign falls before me. I went inside, the room married in silence. Silence is scaring me. I cup my hands under the running water, splashing against my face. Wiping my face wet, I apply moisture and lip balm. When my phone chimes, with a notification. I open it, and wish I'd not.

Do you want to know your husband's truth?

If you want, reach to this address, I'll guide you there.