41

Happy Rakshabandhan.

And my sincere apologies, since some scenes are not appropriate to be read on this occasion. So my darlings read at your own risk.

Its my body, then how the hell he is controlling it

Relationships. A chapter sometimes hurriedly decided, sometimes given all the time of the universe to let it settle in our life.

Marriage. Something going down till my last breath. A living intact memory of how I am being tied to another soul.

And, I married twice, with the same soul.

The dark night danced in the corridor, matching with the color of my eyes. My bangles clicking against each other, every time my hands swayed, as I walked deeper in the corridor. I got familiarized with this place, not completely but having enough knowledge to locate the rooms of the family members.

I keep my palms on the oak door, pushing the door ajar, and there was no mistake about it, it was cold. The room felt colder. The eerie silence assorted with subtle darkness and the white rays which passed through the fluttering curtains, breaking themselves in.

We were back from the village. It's been one day. A day to be precise, since I talked with Reyansh properly. Since, I looked at him.

I was angry, but more than that I was hurt.

I rub my hands on the either side of my forearms, when the cold air sliced passed me. The thin shirt doesn't help me any way. I step my foot, crossing the threshold of the balcony.

The sight infront of me amused me.

"I didn't know you smoked." My words came amused. His broad back still facing me, and something the way he stood, makes the lingering coldness numb in front of the energy he radiated. The sweat pants hung low on his waist. The rings of smoke, evaporated in the air.

"You don't have any idea of who I am, my lady." His deep voice burned me, making me clench my thighs tightly.

"Who are you, then?" I really want to know.