Chapter 13: Shelly Malhotra

Start from the beginning

(Please Imagine it with a white coat )

"Good morning Dr. Abhi" wished shivani With a smile but I gave her a hard look.

"Dr. Abhimanyu... Abhimanyu happy" She said raising her both hands in surrender.

"Good I hope you won't forget it" I said checking the files. "Yes but you are Abhimanyu only till hospital at home I will still call you Abhi." she said blinking her eyes innocently.

I chose to be quite as there is no point in arguing with her on this, but that doesn't mean I will let her call me that.
(How will he react if he gets to know that she calls him Mr.cold hearted' too 😂)

"So Dr. Shivani why are you late" I asked getting up from my chair and walking closer to her. "This is very unprofessional of you Dr. Shivani, every minute is important for a patient and" I checked my watch " you are late by 20 minutes." I continued with a stern face.

She gulped when she saw I am angry and took a step back, I have noticed she always does this 'stepping back thing' whenever she is nervous or scared and it does something to my heart.

"It's not my fault Dr. Abhimanyu, my cold..." she stopped then looked at me and gave me a sheepish smile "I mean I wouldn't be late if my husband would have brought me along with him." She said with an annoyed expression.

I raised my eyebrow at her answer, "that's your problem Dr. shivani, when he has clearly told you to stay away from him and to not expect anything from him then why do you still hope." I said .

"Kyu ki ussi umeed ke sath hi tho jee rahi hu mai Abhimanyu " she said softly with a different emotion in her eyes making me look away.
(Because I am living with that hope Abhimanyu)

"You came late so you will be the last one to leave. You can't leave until everyone who came before you leaves and collecting all reports is yours duty today." I said ignoring her words and her jaw drop in shock.

"But I am only......." she was saying but I cut her in between " Am I clear Dr. Shivani" I said in my authorized voice. she lowered her head and nodded "good Go get Mr. Vikram's blood report from 20th floor." I said focusing back to my case files.

She looked at me for a few minute with hope in her eyes but I remain firm on my decision. When she saw I am not going to change her punishment she mumble something to herself and started walking towards the door.

"you can't use the elevator as there is some problem and they are fixing it, so use stairs." I said before she could walk out of my cabin.

"What!" She exclaimed turing towards me With her eyes and mouth wide open in shock as if i said something unbelievable, ok I agree it tough but not impossible.

I chuckled at her expression "Yes, I hope you don't mind" I said smirking "Or do you mind it?" I asked raising my eyebrow in a challenging way.

She closed her mouth and composed her self "No, I don't Dr. Abhimanyu" she said with an attitude and started walking out. " you have to be back in 5 minutes as I don't have time"

she gritted her teeth and walked away saying "sure Dr."I smirk looking at her fading figure, this is just the start shivani.

I was checking some reports when she returned back "Dr Abhimanyu......, Dr samar..... told.... that.... he ..... already gave... you the reports" she said breathlessly. Well I was impressed she was back within ten minutes, not bad.

"No I don't have it, go check it properly the reports are urgent." I said making a serious face.

"But why don't you call him and........
"Dr. Shivani you were late so you will get me the reports not he" I said cutting her angrily. She nodded her head and left mumbling cold something.