(A/N: 18+ - minors, read at your own risk)

Charlotte that and began the motions of undoing Herbert's tie, tossing it onto the kitchen counter, and slowly unbuttoning his shirt, as she reached the bottom, she glanced up at him and met his eager eyes. She carefully began undoing his pants button and pulling down his zipper. She dropped down to her knees, carefully pulling down his boxers enough to expose his hardened sensitive skin to the cool air. He let out a sigh, as Charlotte teased him by licking him from base to tip. He gasped when Charlotte finally wrapped her soft lips around him and pumping him with her hands. He couldn't hold back the dirty that escaped his lips as Charlotte's mouth worked wonders on him. Without even thinking, he placed his hands on her head, running his fingers through her soft hair, and gripping as he was being taken over by pleasure. He gently pressed her head lower on to him, shivering as he felt the back of her throat. She gagged lightly, the vibrations making him moan. He pulled back on her hair, removing her mouth from him.

"I can't finish before we've even begun," Herbert smirked.

He let go of her hair and took her hands to help her stand to her feet. He carefully picked her up and sat her on top of the counter. He gently began to rub her sensitivity through her sweatpants, Charlotte instinctively moved her hips for more friction. Herbert smirked as he reached down her pants, moving her underwear to the side and feeling the wetness of her core. He gently rubbed at her swollen bud, eliciting moans from her. He then carefully took his middle and ring finger and let her soft folds swollen them and he began pumping them in and out of her, using his thumb to continuously rub her bud. She wrapped her arms around Herbert's neck, pulling him close to her as he gave her so much pleasure.

"Herbert, please," Charlotte panted. "Baby, I need you now." 

She anxiously reached down and pulled down her sweatpants over her bottom, Herbert removed his fingers from inside her and pulled them all the way off, along with her panties. He then wrapped her legs around her waist and pulled him close to her as she moved to the edge of the counter. She aligned herself with the tip of his swollen member, the tip pushing against her folds and toying with her entrance.

"Are you ready?" Herbert panted.

"God, Herbert, I need you to fuck me!" Charlotte whisper yelled through faint breaths.

Herbert did just as he was told. He slowly pushed himself into Charlotte's warm and wet tunnel. The both of them letting out low moans at the familiar contact. He let out a sigh as he bottomed out. Charlotte teasingly rolled her hips, making him groan, and feeling the need to move. Holding onto her tightly, Herbert began pumping into Charlotte. As he grew more confident, the faster his pace got, and the louder Charlotte got.

She missed the feeling of Herbert inside of her. The way he swiftly moved at a steady pace, and teasing her sensitive bud with his thumb; the feeling was euphoric. She started moving her hips along with him, the sound of skin slapping each other filled the kitchen. Charlotte continued panting and moaning as she began chasing her high. At this point, Herbert was holding Charlotte up off of the counter, lowering her down on top of him, along with her riding him in mid-air. A wave of heat washed over her as her slick covered Herbert's sensitive skin. She sighed as she let Herbert use her to chase his own high. He felt her tighten around him, the feeling was almost too much to handle, but for some reason... there wasn't anything there. He slowed until he came to a stop, placing Charlotte back on the counter.

"W-What?" Charlotte questioned why Herbert stopped his thrusts. "You didn't finish, why'd you stop?"

"I- I don't know," Herbert whimpered. "I lost it." Charlotte thought for a moment, before coming up with an idea.