The Two Love Birds

Start from the beginning

"W-What are you thinking of getting Y/N-kun?"

"Hmmm I don't know. Maybe spaghetti and meatballs or ramen. But the spaghetti they give is a crazy amount. How am I suppose to finish it all?"

"W-Well... why don't we... share it?"

"Huh?"

Bocchi sinks into her seat but looks at me in the eyes with a serious face.

"We can just share the spaghetti! It'll save money and it'll be enough for the both of us."

"I mean yeah... but do you even want to eat spaghetti?"

"If you want to eat it I-I want it too!"

"... Okay then..."

We both stay silent. I can FEEL the stares on us.

This is awkward as hell.

I glance over at Kita, she looks at me with a big smile as if she were telling me "You're doing good!"

Seika clears her throat breaking the silence.

"Ok so has everyone decided what they want?"

We all nod except Nijika.

"Sorry! I just can't seem to find the right pick. These all look so good!"

Nijika looks at Seika in the eyes like a little puppy.

"Wanna share spaghetti together too-"

"Don't even bother!"

Nijika laughs.

"Aw, man."

Around 30 minutes later the food arrived. The waiter delivers Seika's sashimi, Ryo's teriyaki, Kita's cheeseburger, Nijika's ramen, and lastly my and Bocchi's spaghetti and meatballs. Everyone starts digging in their food. Me and Bocchi grab our forks and start eating out of the same plate.

Both of us eating like this makes me feel like a dog.

But the food is really good. Maybe this was a good decision after all-

Huh?

As I was eating the spaghetti, I noticed one of the stings I was eating falls from the fork, it doesn't fall back into the bowl, however. I looked to find where the end of the noodle was to see... the other end in Bocchi's mouth making both of us have an end of a noodle in each other's mouth.

"Uhhhh..."

Everyone notices the situation we are both in and starts laughing.

"Eat it you two!" Kita shouts out of nowhere.

"What? No! She can have it-"

But before I knew it, Bocchi started eating the string causing our faces to get closer.

No no no what is she thinking?!

What's even the point of this? Is this a game or something? Well, I could always just bite off the string, so I guess I'll play along for a bit. Our faces get closer and closer. I notice Bocchi's face. She looks way more serious about this than I thought she'd be. I didn't think she would be comfortable doing something like this.

I mean hell I don't wanna do this myself but it's just a game so whatever. Don't wanna be the lame one here. Our faces were now a few inches away from each other. We look at each other in the eyes and both blush.

"Go go go!" Kita cheers.

Ok if this keeps going... we're gonna kiss.

I bite off the string stopping the "game" we were playing.