15|Sleeping Beauty

Taehyung was completely exhausted, dead asleep... after a long day at university and work, it works after works that he immediately got knocked out as his back hit the soft mattress and yet Jungkook, his roommate couldn't keep his hands off of the poor exhausted male. Although he'd never thought that his sleeping best friend would be this sexy - it sounded too much like rape - for having Taehyung innocent curvy body at his complete command was too much for him to resist.

At first he just tried to keep it non-sexual, rubbing Taehyung's arms and his flat soft stomach... his thighs... his sides... and yet Jungkook's hands just always seemed to drift to the globe of breasts, ass, or that critical juncture between his thighs. Gently he kissed Tae's shoulder, his fingers caressing his narrow hip, and he felt the stirring in his own groin which let him know he was going to want to do more than just touching his best friend And very soon.

His half-hard dick bumped against the smooth curve of Taehyung's ass and he shuddered with excitement... Taehyung's unconscious state was becoming exciting to him. He was always quite willing to do anything that he wanted, but the idea that he could do literally anything he wanted was both intriguing and dangerous. Especially if he was to do it without waking the other up...

Turning him onto his back, Jungkook finally allowed himself to put his hand fully on his sleeping beauty's breast, squeezing the tender flesh a bit and rubbing his slowly harden nipple. Tehyung didn't even respond, other than the tightening of his nipple to hardness underneath his thumb. Reaching up he gripped both of Taehyung's breasts, his finger nuzzling his other nipple to hardness as he began to suck on the first one.

Taehyung's breath let out in a sigh as Jungkook's lips closed around his nipple, and his head fell to the side, but he displayed no other reaction as Jungkook began to manipulate his sleeping body. The idea of forcing himself upon Taehyung unconscious form was becoming more and more exciting, his cock twitched against best friend spread legs in excitement and he bit down on the sleeping male's nipple a little harder than he'd meant to. Taehyung stirred slightly, his forehead wrinkling at the slight pain, and the younger froze, releasing Taehyung's nipple inside his mouth and laving it gently with his tongue as if to soothe away the pain. When Taehyung didn't move again for another few moments, Jungkook ran his hands up and down the soft body, kneeling between his long smooth legs and rubbing his fingers against Tae's slightly wet folds. The sleeping male stirred slightly again, but Jungkook just rubbed the pinkness gently, trying to coax some moisture from his obvious friend. Although Jungkook was quite gentle and insistent, he didn't have much success in coaxing wetness to the older's pussy...

Well that wouldn't do. He wanted to fuck him and that was the only chance. Spreading Tae's thighs wider with his hands, Jungkook lowered his mouth to the male's splayed pussy and began to lick around the edges. Taehyung just moaned and writhed a little in his sleep, but he ignored it, intent on his own desires. His tongue slipped in and out of Tae's hole and up to the top of his pussy to tease the other clit, causing him to writhe a little more.

Taehyung was just starting to wake up a little from the pleasure when Jungkook couldn't take it anymore, he pulled himself up and pressed himself against Tae's wet pussy. Tae's pussy was very tender and that he cried out with the pain and discomfort as he was rudely awakened by a large cock burying itself into his sensitive private part.

Without thinking, His hands went up to push Jungkook away and he cried out, "No! Jungkook don't it hurts!".

Inexplicably angered by his friend's resistance, Jungkook grabbed the other thin wrists and held them down on either side of his head, roughly kissing the male and forcing his tongue into his mouth much as he was forcing himself between those legs. Still not fully awake, Taehyung pushed against him, moving his hips in an effort to dislodge him from his body and Jungkook could feel wet tears on his friend's cheeks.

Normally, such a display would have Jungkook on hands and knees apologizing, but tonight it only fueled his fury. Pushing Tae's wrists far above his head, he held both of them down in one of his big hands, using the other to hold the male's face in place so that he couldn't pull away from his kiss; all while his dick was thrusting roughly in and out of the tight pussy. He could feel him quivering beneath him, crying a little at the rough treatment on his body, but Jungkook could felt that his friend was slowly submitting to the brutal fucking and almost rape. A feeling of triumph rushed through him, he was subjugated beneath him, and his victory was the taking of his unwilling body. Grunting loudly with exertion, he began to fuck Tae harder, his hand leaving his chin and moving to the other's breast.

It was the roughest he'd ever treated any anyone who has sex with him, much less Taehyung, as he pinched and twisted his pinky nipple, feeling the resistance as well as his immediate submission to him. He continued to hold down Tae's wrists with one hand as he slammed in and out of him, one hand like a suction cup on his breast as he forcefully kissed him. Taehyung moaned into his mouth, writhing a little, and he realized that Tae was starting to get off on the rough treatment despite his discomfort. This surprising reaction to his taking of his unwilling body made him even more excited. His hand left the moving breast and reached under the other's leg, pulling it up onto his shoulder and opening him even more fully to him as he found his place on his breast again.

Holding his friend beneath him like that, completely immobilized, he ravaged his body, feeling him trying to move against him - although he was no longer trying to throw him off - he brutally took his friend's soreness and rubbed him raw with his passion. Taehyung screamed as he came, his orgasm both intense and painful, The male's body tightening around him and rippling. Lunging into Tae, Jungkook groaned as his cum began to spray his friend's inside wall, the thick hot liquid soothing his ravaged interior. Tae quivered and sobbed beneath him as he felt a hard dick pulsing inside his tightness, once he released the red wrists Tae clung to Jungkook rather than pushing him away. Although he was still startled at his friend's ultimate reaction, and he felt a little bad for having taken advantage of such a sweet angel Tae in that way, both of them realized that maybe Tae had enjoyed it too.

Taehyung was breathless now, and slightly comforted by the feel of Jungkook inside of him, despite his soreness all over his body. He had never expected that pain could mingle into pleasure like that. Jungkook just wrapped him tightly in his arms without pulling out of him, feeling more than hearing the hum from Tae, Snuggling into the crook of his arm, Taehyung clung to him as he fell quickly back to sleep. He cock warming Jungkook the whole night with his warm and tighten wall.