04| Wishing I Was Yours

Taehyung knows he shouldn't get off on watching you peg whom he assumes is your boyfriend but he can't help it. He can't help the fact that he finds you insanely attractive and he can't help the fact that it's so god damn hot how you're ramming into his ass. And yeah, he has a very nice ass.

He thinks it's comical how he's hiding on the side of his curtains in hopes of not being seen with his hand wrapped around his cock as the pre-cum leaks from his tip. He uses it as his own lube as he's zoned into the two of you. Watching the boy push back, no doubt moaning at the feeling. He bet the boy is feeling so good, he can only imagine.

The thing is, Taehyung has never tried getting pegged before and he knows he shouldn't find enjoyment out of this either. He shouldn't be this aroused at the thought of it being him you're pounding like that. He would rather have his balls chopped off than to have someone play around back there but... he can't help but toy with the idea as he watches how you shove his face into the bed and just pound away. You make it look so hot and fuck, with you, he'll do almost anything.

"F-Fuck!" He groans, bringing his hand down to cup his balls as he gently plays with them. Taehyung can tell by the way the boys back is arching that he's close to cumming and fuck, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't either. "You're fucking him so good. Fuck!"He groans, stroking himself faster than before and pouring a little lube over his cock to stimulate the wetness. His mouth falls open as he braces himself on the wall and plants his feet to the ground.

"Ahh s-shit," he stutters as he can see the two of you still going at it. He wants to cum with the boy you're fucking. That was his goal for the night. So he keeps his eyes on what it is you're doing to him. Watching you fuck him hard, nibble his ear a little and even taking his cock in your hand to help jack him off.

"You're so good—oh fuck!— I'm so close..." He moans softly to no but himself, his long jet black hair falling into his face. He pumps himself as fast as he can. Taehyung can already see the signs that the boy is about to cum.He picks up his pace, watching you do the same as you turn the boy's head to give him a kiss that turns into a make out session that Taehyung would pay to see up close. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Taehyung whines, finally cumming all over his curtain. He groans when he realizes he made a mess and he has to clean it up. He was a little early but.. Oh well, it's fine.

But he does feel completely wrecked, his chest rising and falling as he winces when he brings his hand up to his face level to see his cum all over them. The cool air hits his dick to cool down the lube he used as he watches you and the boy smiles toward something... or someone? He doesn't know but the two of you wave at something he can't see and it peaks Taehyung's curiosity. He notices the both of you have cleaned up and are laid on your bed, snuggled into each other. When Taehyung finally gets a grip on reality and well, his underwear he realizes that the boy has very bright pink hair. And then he remembers seeing two people in particular with that hair around campus. He wonders which boy it is until he thinks back to the plump ass that was on display and he realizes there's only one boy around campus with an ass like that. Park Jimin.Taehyung picks his things up to take them down to his laundry to clean them. With a sigh and a little guilt in his heart, he takes one last glance to see that Jimin's laughing at something you said and it makes his heart a little heavier than before because it's the one thing he's missing. Why can't he have that? He wants that. It's unfair.

He finally stops torturing himself and closes the blinds to step away from the window to give you the privacy you deserve. He shouldn't have peeped in the first place because he feels guilty now. Unbeknownst to him, you knew he was watching, Jimin did too and well, you hope he loved the show.