24|Not Just a Business Trip(vkook)

"This... has to be a joke."

Is the first thing Jungkook says when he arrives to the assigned bedroom in the hotel. He had passed the key card and pushed the door open, phone held between his ear and shoulder as he spoke with his mother about arriving safely.

The door closes behind him, "Mum, I'll call you later." Jungkook drops his suitcase and walks further into the room, eyes not once leaving the intruder's. "Taehyung, may I know what you're doing inside my bedroom?"

A confused smile grows on Taehyung's face. He's lying down, arms behind his head as he watches some random channel on the television. "Pardon?" He chuckles and sits up. "What are you doing in here?"

Jungkook tries to stand firm, chest out to prove his point, but it's kind of impossible when his business partner, Kim Taehyung, has his shirt unbuttoned halfway, half of his shirt untucked, and his hair all messy.

"This is my room." Jungkook explains. "Why are you in here?"

"What are you talking about?" The older of the two scoffs, fully standing up and walking over to Jungkook.

Jungkook huffs, closing his eyes and running a tired hand through his hair. "I'm tired, come on. Get out. How did you even get in here in the first place?"

"Well, you see," Taehyung begins to say as he shoves his hands inside his dress pants, "My flight was earlier than yours. I got here, asked for my room under the name of our boss, was given a key, and—" He takes out his key card, "Room 102."

Jungkook stares at the key card, which looks exactly like his. He shakes his head, "But— this is my room?"

"No, Jungkook," Taehyung whispers, leaning closer and smirking, "This is our room."

Jungkook paces from side to side inside the bathroom, phone in hand, pressed to his ear, waiting for his boss to pick up. He can faintly hear the television from outside, plus Taehyung's loud laughter. How can he be so calm after finding out such ridiculous misunderstanding?

They're about to be here for about two weeks, with stressful meetings and terrible conversations with rich asses that think they're better than them just because their Rolex is more expensive than someone else's.

What they just want to relax all day? What if they need to take a big shit? They won't be able to because the other is in here.

"Hello?"

"Um, hello, this is Jungkook calling—"

"Jungkook!" His boss cheers, way too loudly. Jungkook has to pull away the phone from his ear in order not to cringe. "Did you arrive well? How's the hotel looking?"

Jungkook takes a deep breath. He's about two seconds away from snapping at his boss. To be fair, Hoseok is quite a good boss; serious most of the time, but also a complete goof that enjoys getting to know his workers. The least Jungkook owes him is respect and kindness.

"Sir," He begins to say with a pacific voice, "There has been a misunderstanding."

"Oh? How so?" Jungkook opens his mouth to speak but his boss continues, "Don't tell me they gave you the first floor, I told Seokjin—"

Jungkook puts his phone down for a second and holds the bridge of his nose, shaking his head in order to calm himself. Then, he takes it once more, only to hear his boss calling for him. "Sir, that is actually far from the problem."

"Then what is it?"

"You see, I'm sharing bedroom with Kim Taehyung, my business partner."

"Sleepover!"