(21) THE REUNION

The first touch of devotion is always too surreal to saving yourself from drowning in it

The first touch of devotion is always too surreal to saving yourself from drowning in it. Subhadra was also going through the same state. Her senses were overwhelmed being embraced by the devotion of Narayan after crossing all the obstacles.

She regained consciousness after a pretty long time. Opening eyes she found tensed faces of her family.

"Are you fine, my dear? You don't have any health inconvenience, right?" Udbhav, the foster father of Subhadra was concerned about her.

"I am fine, Pitashri. In fact, I have become fully fine after being freed from my doubt and dejection," Subhadra shifted her glance at Trishika for a short while.

"I am sorry, my dear. I knew everything, but couldn't stop matashri from her monopoly. If possible try to forgive me," Udbhav admitted his mistake of supporting Trishika through his silence.

"No need of asking forgiveness, Pitashri. I had been blessed with you love and care since years. You had been an affectionate father to me. If I had committed any mistake then I would like to seek apology from you," Udbhav was a good father to Subhadra in each aspects excluding his silence about Trishika's deeds.

"Absolutely no, dear. A daughter like you is always the pride of a father. I thank the stars of my fortune for granting you as my daughter. Demon clan needs a Goddess like you in each era to be purified," Udbhav's eyes were glistening with tears of proud while placing his hand on Subhadra's head

"I am a demon by birth, but I couldn't recognize the difference in between vice and virtue till the time you entered into my life. You not only made me realise the values but also made those values as vividness of my life. Finally, you paved the path for purifying this whole clan accepting it to prosper under rule of Yudhishthir," a father was beaming the joy of fatherhood for fostering a daughter like Subhadra.

"If Pitamahi doesn't wish then Mayapuri won't be ruled under Jyesth," Being addressed as pitamahi by Subhadra surprised Trishika.

Subhadra had realised all the evil intentions of Trishika. Trishika was expecting Subhadra to cut all the ties off with her, Subhadra never believed in behaving with such low morals of snatching the right minimal respect of elders.

"I had entrusted you regarding this decision. Arjun succeeded in creating the impact of his words on you. So, Mayapuri will be ruled under Yudhishthir," Trishika announced reluctantly. Her evilness behind Subhadra's upbringing had come out of its envelope. So, that was the least she had to do in that situation.

Arjun sent a letter to Yudhishthir informing him about the ultimate success of their mission at Mayapuri.

Departing from Mayapuri, Arjun and Subhadra left for Dwarka. It was Subhadra's wish to visit Dwarka which was merrily accepted by Arjun.

Reaching at Dwarka both Arjun and Subhadra were showered by unstoppable love and affection. Everyone was happy over their arrival, but Kanha was stealing glances from Subhadra as if he didn't share the happiness of Subhadra's presence with all the members of family.

Dau got Kanha for a face to face talk with Subhadra at her urging. Subhadra revealed Kanha's deed near dau which was her motive behind visiting Dwarka.

"You had done this, Kanha! You had adviced Arjun to ignore Gudiya to make her feel dejected! You made her sad!" Balram was all ignorant about Kanha's moves.

"Arjun, you didn't even ask him about the reason!" Arjun was the next to face Balram's exclaimed gaze after Kanha.

"They both are one unit, Dau. Don't forget this," Subhadra threw a sarcastic look at the duo of Parth and Madhav.

"So, what are you waiting for? Go ahead with your explanation," imitating her sarcastic look Balram looked at Kanha.

"I had done that for making Gudiya the which she was. I was intended to wipe the doubt of her heart. If doubt lasts long that will lead a person towards destruction. That was why I planned to lead her doubt to a point which would the end point," Kanha explained the initial stage of his plan.

"Being dejected by Arjun, she had finally decided to support Trishika. At that time Gudiya was carrying the strongest feeling against righteousness inside her. For diminishing evilness completely all of its strength should be challenged," proceeding ahead he narrated till the back story of the incident occurred in Mayapuri.

"I had adviced Arjun according to my plan which he executed, and finally we got back our Gudiya who had gone away from us for wellbeing of demon clan," for a moment Kanha stared at Subhadra with lost eyes as she had returned to him in a new form.

"You had done the best, Kanha!" Balram broke Kanha's trance patting his shoulder.

"No need of complimenting after scolding me," Kanha turned his grumpy face to other direction.

"I had realised your intention yet I did this to witness the cutest side of yours. You look the cutest when you gets grumpy," It was Subhadra's turn with a revelation.

"But I love the cuteness of yours when you smile melting at me," listening her Kanha's lips curved into a smile automatically.

Trios shared the group hug which had been awaited since long. Arjun was admiring them as if the best scenario of world was standing live in front of him.

So readers, here's the final part

So readers, here's the final part. I know the completion may be unexpected for all of you yet it's the truth.

I have made this story a bit shorter than my other stories. Even though it's a shorter one yet it's a story without exaggeration and dragging of scenes giving unnecessary space to side characters.

I admire this story at my personal level due to it's focus on at the female protagonist along with some important characters.

Epilogue will be up at next.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) How was the portrayal of important characters?

(4) How was the concept of story in overall?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

SHRI SHIVAAY NAMASTUVYAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏