(1) SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY

Mayapuri, the mesmerising beauty of illusion was illuminating dimly as if a star sharing some dear one's sadness at earth

The reason of illumination was inspired by the special occasion of birthday of Mayapuri's princess, Subhadra.

More than a princess she was considered and hailed as the Goddess of Mayapuri.

It was her sixteenth birthday. This fact had added melancholy in the air of Mayapuri.

Even in sadness there was no lack in preparation of a splendid birthday for princess. Each bit of palace was decorated with best art pieces which were conveying the importance of occasion through their fine architecture.

Each amenities of palace had been chosen the best forms of their appearances so that they could earn the praising glance of princess, because none  would spare a glance towards them after being stunned by the beauty of princess.

She was the delightful beauty of the empire of demons, Mayapuri.

The place which was the centre of attraction was the royal assembly. No gems of world was left to present its glamour at that place.

Members of royal assembly and commoners had taken their seats, and were waiting for their king, queen and princess. No sooner did the soldier announce their arrival everyone started to hail in their names, especially in the name of their princess. After all it was her day.

Expressing gratitude towards everyone Udbhav, the king of Mayapuri insisted his daughter Subhadra to come forward for sharing some words with the guests.

"Greetings to everyone who is present here to make my day special," Subhadra folded her hands politely before beginning the interaction.

"You are the goddess of Mayapuri. You don't have to fold hand in front of us," one of the members of royal assembly countered that gesture of Subhadra in her respect.

"Even goddess should have the goodness of appreciating love and reverence around her," she corrected him with a smile.

"Without you this Mayapuri will lose its glory, and each heart will be filled with nothing except grief,"

"Is it necessary to go back to them?"

"If not then please don't go," commoners from gathering pleaded her emotionally.

"I am overwhelmed by all of your affection, but sadly I have to go back to my biological parents to keep the promise given by my parents who have been nurturing me with all the love in these years of my life," consoling commoners she glanced towards her parents who were struggling to compose themselves at their places.

"But I am promising all of you to fulfil my duties towards Mayapuri. You will never find me away whenever you wish to meet me," with this promise she made everyone hail her name again.

After receiving gifts and good wishes the time period of assembly was adjourned.

"Pitashri, I have got so many gifts, but all my excited is glued to the gift I am going receive from pitamahi," Subhadra was proceeding towards the main entrance of palace along with her parents.

"That gift will surprise you," Udbhav caressed her hairs affectionately.

"Matashri, he's not gonna reveal anything. At least you give some hint," Subhadra turned towards her mother queen Unmadika who was smiling at her curious daughter.

"I am sorry in this case, my dear. Just a matter of some more time. Go, and grab your surprise," releasing a complaining sigh Subhadra went out of palace where the surprise of her birthday had been waiting for her one glimpse since sixteen years.

Wait was going to be ended, not only of Subhadra's but also of that gift's which was meant to be presented to her at her sixteenth birthday.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact did you like here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

JAY SIYA RAM 🙏

RADHE RADHE 🙏