The operation was successful. When she opened her eyes, she saw He Shanran's smiling face.
Song Ran stared at him blankly, unable to laugh.
Ran Yuwei asked: "Ran Ran, how are your eyes? Are you feeling uncomfortable?"
Song Ran looked at her and said, "Can I be discharged from the hospital?"
Ran Yu was stunned for a moment, looking at her daughter's eyes, she suddenly understood. Couldn't fool her.
In the month since she woke up, she seemed to have lost track of time. She didn't want to go out or talk. She slept in darkness every day and didn't ask about Li Zan. In fact, she already knew it. It's just that she doesn't want to ask, she wants to verify it herself.
He Shanran said: "Stay in the hospital for a few days for observation. If there is no problem, you can be discharged. I will prescribe some medicine for you."
"Thank you, doctor." Song Ran said.
She immediately checked the war situation in Dongguo.
Four or five months have passed, and Cangdi has finally recovered.
Since then, government forces have recovered 83% of the country's territory, and the country has begun to rebuild. The rebel army was struggling to survive, and the terrorist organizations also suffered a huge blow and were weakened, forcing them to retreat to the northern border.
On the first day after being discharged from the hospital, Song Ran got on the plane to Jiangcheng.
When Luo Zhan saw her, he was surprised, surprised, and mixed with almost imperceptible nervousness and shame, and asked: "Are you feeling well?"
"No problem." Song Ran smiled, "Political Commissar, I'm here to see A-Zan."
Although Luo Zhan had expected it, he couldn't face her for a while: "Your mother... didn't tell you?"
"I told you." Song Ran said, "My mother said that A Zan is missing."
Luo Zhan slowly sat on the chair, lowered his head, and scratched his hair: "Song Ran, there are some specific things you don't know..."
"I know." She interrupted him softly, "Are you going to tell me that A-Zan violated the regulations and ran out to become a mercenary? Political Commissar, I don't believe it. I know that A-Zan went on a mission. He failed to come back. Do you even think that he failed in his mission? You don't want him anymore, don't you care about him? You don't even look for him and let him fend for himself, right? Political Commissar, you can't do this, you can't do this."
"Song Ran, we looked for him, but we couldn't find him." Luo Zhan was heartbroken, "He disappeared from that day five months ago."
"What does it mean to disappear? How could a living person disappear?" Song Ran choked, took a breath, and said, "If you want to see a person alive, you will see a corpse if you die. Even if he is dead, you still want to see his body." Return the body to me."
Luo Zhan's eyes were slightly wet, he covered them with his hands and supported his forehead: "Song Ran, A-Zan is my favorite subordinate. It can be said that I have watched him grow up. We said we don't care in name, but made a lot of efforts in private. Your mother probably doesn't know what happened that day, let me tell you. That day, you were taken back to the stronghold by terrorists. A-Zan broke in to save you alone and killed forty or fifty terrorists. But he did not come out. The terrorists They abandoned the stronghold that night, and when they left, they mixed their dead with the kidnapped dead, crushed them to pieces, and burned them. The video was blocked after it was released, but I have it here. Do you want to see it now?"
Song Ran's face lost all color, but he still said stubbornly: "If the body is not found, it cannot be proved that A Zan is dead."
"The conditions in the Eastern Kingdom are poor, and there is no way to analyze the destroyed corpses. If there is no A-Zan inside, it is unlikely that he is alive."
After listening to this, Song Ran slowly stood up from his chair and said, "Commissar, I'll leave first."
"Song Ran, Ah Zan may really be dead, and he has been dead for a long time. It has been almost half a year, and he may have turned into bones."
Song Ran's back was thin and thin. After lying on the hospital bed for half a year, she now looks like a piece of paper.
She didn't look back, and said in a very light tone, "Then I'll go pick up his bones. He doesn't want to stay in Dongguo. He told me that he wanted to go home."
Song Ran bought a ticket for the next day to go to Gamma.
She was too tired from the ten-hour flight. When I fell asleep, I dreamed of A-Zan in such a short dream.
Her eyes were obviously healed, but it was still dark in her dream. She couldn't see A-Zan's face or touch his body. Only his low cry.
What does such a dream mean?
Like some kind of bad omen.
It was as if he had really gone to a dark and quiet place.
Is it underground?
Song Ran was heartbroken, and when she woke up, there were two lines of tears on her cheeks.