LIAR

"Bruna and Neymar Jr back together? "was all it said and below the title were some photos of him and her making out and it seemed genuine like it hadn't been photoshoped and I sighed and I put my laptop in my desk and went to bed, Leon looked at me and sat next to me.

"Can you go please? I really need to be alone right now "I said and as I spoke I felt a lump in my throat and I could barely get these words out of mouth.

"He doesn't deserve your tears Eliana, you are better than this,so if you need any help I can give him a call "he said and I sighed and shook my head.

"No you don't have to "I said and he left, when he closed the door I broke down in tears, how could he do this to me? How can he be so cruel? Maybe the right question is what made him so cruel to people?

The next morning I woke up and my eyes were red so I decided to put some cold water on my face,hoping that it will help.

I got dressed and mentally prepared for the toughest week ever.

I went to my office and I closed the door and took a seat behind my desk.

I was designing a new dress when my phone buzzed and I gasped in fear, I looked at my phone and I saw the ID.

"Nicely done "I said and he gigled from the other side of the phone.

"yeah that's me, playing with your heart "he said and he laughed even harder.

"So you either stop laughing and have a normal conversation with me or you continue being a jerk and I hung up oh I also block your number "I said and I was really angry at him.

"Ok fine I'll have a conversation with you "he said and I sighed.

"Will you? Anyway I have a question why are you like that? " I asked and he laughed again.

"I was born this way "he sang to the song from lady Gaga and I clenched my fist in anger.

"you are obviously not mature enough to answer my question, find me when you get older "I said and he stopped.

"No no wait I can expla-"Neymar started but I cut the call and went back to designing the dress.