Second Eighteen Years (10)

Konoha Village is brightly lit, the festive atmosphere is very strong on New Year's Eve, and the amusement park is open all night. At 10:30 in the evening, people rushing to the shrine to line up to worship and have fun have already set off one after another. After all, it is the New Year after midnight.

Kakashi was expressionlessly flipping through his daily reading book "Intimate Paradise". This time it was not the first volume, but the middle volume. The cover was orange, and the expressions of the woman in red and the man in white were too exaggerated in Obito's opinion. .

Seeing him yawning, Obito couldn't hold it in anymore. He ran to Kakashi and said angrily: "Kakashi, are you an old man! You don't want to go out and hang out." Wanna go shopping?!"

"Ah...I..."

Kakashi looked blankly at Obito, who was inexplicably angry.

If he said that, he couldn't deny it -

"Ah, what, now is the time to read a book!"

Obito took the small orange book from his hand, "Don't go to the far one, go to the near one, let's go to Nanga Shrine together! Come and see the New Year's Eve atmosphere of our Uchiha clan!"

Hearing what Obito said, Kakashi suddenly had a sense of pictures. They were all pictures of people. He sighed: "Children..."

At this time, The 'kid' was looking at him faintly.

Kakashi couldn't say anything for a moment, so he stood up lazily and changed his words: "Go, change your clothes and go now."

It was said to be a change of clothes, but in fact, it was nothing different from what he usually wears, that is, green combat for chunnin and jounin. Clothes. Ninjas can be enchanted with chakra and are not afraid of the cold even in winter. They can wear this all year round.

The two walked to the Uchiha Clan Autonomous Region.

In addition to the Uchiha clan members, there were also some foreigners who entered Nanga Shrine.

Outside the shrine, there are dishes made by the Uchiha clan, and there are people performing dances on site. It is very lively. When I come here, I feel like I am integrated into the life of ordinary people.

The shrine is filled with lanterns, symbolizing hope and a bright future.

Visiting the shrine for the first time is the first act of the year. Burning incense is particularly popular, and many residents like to join in the fun.

So, this resulted in them being close to zero without even getting through the door. At this time, Obito held Kakashi's hand.

Not sure if others noticed them, Kakashi asked in a low voice: "What's wrong?"

Obviously Kakashi didn't understand what he meant, Obito held his hand tighter, with a look of longing on his face: "Let's go back to the old days together. Let's move into the new year hand in hand."

Kakashi was filled with emotion for a moment, but he couldn't say anything better. He looked at Obito standing with him, with tenderness in his eyes, and said: "

New Year Happy, Obito."

There was an invisible smile under the mask.

Suddenly he felt a weight on his shoulders, and Obito's head rested on his shoulders.

"What should I do? I really want to kiss you."

Obito whispered in his ear.

It felt like soft satin caressing his skin, making his heart feel itchy.

"..."

Kakashi squinted at Obito's head, feeling the other person's body temperature from his clasped fingers, and felt incredibly warm inside.

Obviously nineteen years ago, he already felt that he was tired and no longer loved, but he fell in love with Obito in the long years of getting to know him again. Because of the existence of his lover, it seemed that life became more beautiful, and what he lacked in his heart That part is filled.

"Obito."

Kakashi wanted to tell him.

"What's wrong Kakashi?"

Obito looked at him and saw his heart from his eyes.

At this moment, the person next to him accidentally bumped into Kakashi. He heard the other person's apology. The apology reminded him of the scene he was in. He smiled: "...It's okay." "Kakashi, you were just Didn't I

say I love you?"

Obito's tone was almost certain.

Facts have proven that emotions can be sensed, especially between two people who are connected.

The problem is that he really didn't say it just now. This guy became more and more disgusting. Kakashi shook his head: "I didn't say it." "

You said it..."

He didn't believe it.

How could he, being so young and young, get it wrong?

Kakashi: "I didn't..."

"Hey."

Obito turned his head unwillingly, with an expression like a rebellious child.

This act was quickly met with a severe beating from Kakashi.

"Stop hitting, it hurts!" It

was already past two o'clock in the morning when it was their turn to visit the shrine. When they went back, they were both a little hungry and had a midnight snack. After eating the midnight snack, they took turns taking a shower, almost I lay in bed at dawn in the morning.

This is why Kakashi didn't want to go before, it doesn't mean staying up late. But this time with Obito's participation, the mood was completely different and took on a new meaning.

Kakashi opened the quilt and lay down in bed, and was immediately surrounded by warmth. Inside the quilt was Obito's body temperature, and Obito's heating element.

He was about to fall asleep, and he drowsily put his hand on his waist.

The two slept in each other's arms.

Halfway through his sleep, Kakashi vaguely heard the sound of the room being opened. Not enough sleep caused Kakashi's eyelids to be very heavy at the moment. A familiar voice came to his ears, which seemed like an auditory hallucination. The voice said -

"Kakashi, it's already ten o'clock, why aren't you getting up? No?"

Wait -

Kakashi, who was half asleep, suddenly woke up when he heard this.

It was already too late, Hatake Sakumo had already walked into his room.

But at this time, Obito in the quilt took the initiative to hug him and murmured: "Kakashi, you move again..."

This 'again' made the scene in front of him more complicated, and the amount of information suddenly increased.

The room was deathly silent.

Hatake Sakumo's smile gradually disappeared.