We can't be friends (3)

"Don't get me wrong, I'm just telling this to myself. I feel like I'm not mentally healthy." Kakashi clarified in a serious manner. Now he's lying to the point where his face doesn't turn red and his heart doesn't beat.

"What???"

Kakashi's few words shocked Obito. He stood there and looked at Kakashi in disbelief.

Kakashi was amused by Obito's appearance.

The child was still so ungrateful -

but this chuckle aroused Obito's dissatisfaction: "What are you laughing at!"

The name "100 Details of Children's Healthy Growth" is not very good, but it is better than "Ninja Should" How to die? 》It looks better.

If Kakashi didn't reply to Obito, Obito soon reacted and ran upstairs angrily, saying as he ran: "Kakashi, you are teasing me again!"

"So what?"

Kakashi showed no intention of leaving. He stood where he was and asked confidently. He still has that 'let your strength speak for itself' demeanor.

Obito raised his eyebrows: "Signing with gestures?"

"Oh?"

This is quite new.

"I want to see Kakashi, can you still break my illusion easily now?"

"Come."

The words fell.

The scene around Kakashi turned into a sea of ​​cherry blossoms. The petals flutter in the wind and float in the soft and warm sunshine. Pink petals fell on his shoulders and hair, and were carried away by the wind.

Having seen so many illusions, this is the first time Kakashi has encountered this kind of illusion. Is this a gesture?

If this kind of thing is known to the Uchiha clan, Obito will definitely be regarded as a conspicuous member of the Uchiha clan.

Entering Obito's illusion, Kakashi experienced emotions such as light up, surprise, and regret.

"Untie!"

Kakashi used the rebound seal to untie it as usual.

The illusion around him disappeared, and what came into view was Obito standing straight in front of him, his scarlet Sharingan eyes particularly dazzling. Kakashi looked at Obito in confusion: "You don't seem to be serious."

Obito looked like he had been defeated by you, and said: "I still can't do anything to hurt you."

Kakashi was stunned at first , then thought of something, and nodded with satisfaction: "You have been eating my rice since you were a child, so you have some conscience."

Obito's thoughts had already drifted elsewhere.

"Actually, I have been thinking about one thing in the past two days, why are you always so kind to me." As he said that, Obito began to blame himself: "Do you know that it was really me who caused you to be hospitalized this time? You."

"I know."

Kakashi said calmly, as if he didn't care at all.

This was an answer Obito had never thought of, and he was even more shocked: "You know! Then why didn't you complain at all?!"

"Because I did it willingly," Kakashi replied.

"What..." Obito looked confused.

After Kakashi carefully examined it, he realized that what he said was not quite right, and explained: "That's not what I meant, uh..."

He couldn't find the words to explain or describe it. Kakashi suddenly found that his emotions and thoughts about Obito were sometimes really hard to describe.

The house became quiet, and Obito stared at the somewhat panicked Kakashi. He had almost never seen Kakashi like this, and his breathing became cautious involuntarily.

"Then...what does that mean?"

For a moment, the atmosphere between the two became very subtle.

A bolder term would be ambiguous, a conservative term would be hazy.

For some reason, Kakashi couldn't look directly at Obito's face for a moment. In the end, he could only say dryly: "I mean, friends should help each other, right?"

"..." Obito blinked his eyes, not knowing what to say.

Kakashi! ! Shocked him three times in one night.

It turns out he knows everything!

He is still willing! !

Obito covered his face and slowly squatted down. How could he not like such a person?

Kakashi looked at Obito who covered his face and squatted down slowly without speaking. He thought there was something wrong with his eyes. He reached out to Obito at a loss and asked, "What's wrong?"

At this time, Obito grabbing his hand, he raised his head and looked at him with bright eyes: "Kakashi, you have to be responsible for me -"

Seeing his crimson cheeks, Kakashi had an ominous premonition in his heart and did not agree with him. He begged and said sternly: "Let go!"

This sound did not make Obito let go.

Kakashi could only forcefully pull out his hand. "I refuse!"

"Kakashi-"

Kakashi rubbed his sore hands and glanced sideways at Obito: "I can't take your responsibility."

"You can do it!"

Obito refused.

"Bang -"

Obito responded with the sound of Kakashi closing the door.

The more Kakashi thought about it, the less he felt that something was wrong. It would be fine if Obito didn't like to cry when he grew up. What's wrong with blushing? He must be having some bad ideas, but he couldn't be led away by the nose.

...

Uchiha Fugaku is well aware of the competition between the great powers for the boundaries of blood inheritance. In recent years, he has discovered that many people in the village have gone missing, including his own clan members, and he has become more concerned about the unrelated children in the clan.

After confirming the ability of the Mangekyou Sharingan, Uchiha Fugaku only gave Uchiha Obito one day of rest and asked him to come to class. Nowadays, Obito is also very thirsty for power and is extremely serious every time.

So the progress was considerable, even Uchiha Fugaku was shocked.

For several days in a row, Obito came home very late. Because Uchiha Fugaku was busy during the day, he only had a little time at night.

One night, on the way back, Obito suddenly asked Uchiha Fugaku out of curiosity: "Clan leader, do you have any friends?" Uchiha Fugaku lowered his eyes and his eyes darkened: "The Uchiha clan only has companions, tribesmen, and family members

. ..."

"—No friends."

Uchiha Fugaku's voice sounded softly above Obito's head, perhaps because of his status as the clan leader. Although his voice was soft, it contained an undoubted magical power.

It seems to be saying that this is the Uchiha clan.

Obito didn't understand very much: "Is there no village and future?"

"Village..." Uchiha Fugaku seemed to have thought of something unpleasant and did not continue. Then he glanced at him and said: "Uchiha's future is yours, let’s stop here today.”