Only you are special (10)

"So do you really understand?"

Obito asked again, but did not add any further explanation. Because with his expressive ability and language organization ability, he cannot explain this matter clearly.

What should he tell Kakashi?

Obito's appearance at this moment made Kakashi start brainstorming again, but for some reason he thought of Obito angrily telling him in front of his hospital bed that he couldn't accept it, what was it that he couldn't accept - he smiled at Obito Laughing: "How about you first explain why you kept telling me that you couldn't accept it when I was in the hospital a while ago?"

At the beginning, Obito was also confused.

Going out to the village made him think through a lot, and he had clearly thought it through, but when he came face to face with Kakashi and saw the look in his eyes that asked for knowledge, he felt it was hard to talk about it.

"I...I..."

Obito stammered.

Palms feel warm.

Under Kakashi's gaze, his ears seemed to start to feel warm. Obito gritted his teeth and lied: "How can I remember this! Don't change the topic!" Kakashi frowned slightly and tilted his head

. He tilted his head and looked at him: "But? I think I feel the same as you, so I said I understand. Don't you understand?" "Huh??" Obito started to act like a two-foot-tall monk again,

confused

. .

Kakashi didn't know what this guy was nervous about just now, or that he was thinking about other unrelated things. He raised his hand and knocked Obito on the head, and patiently explained to him: "It doesn't matter whether you want to be Hokage or not. What matters is whether you can protect the person you want to protect the most... Such a feeling." The sound on his head sounded

. The voice seemed to be telling Obito that the person who wanted to change the subject was actually him -

especially at this moment, he wanted to know who was the person Kakashi wanted to protect the most?

"Is it me?"

Obito asked by some strange coincidence what was on his mind. As soon as he finished speaking, his heart beat uncontrollably faster. Worried that Kakashi would notice something strange about him, Obito moved his butt to the side and whispered back. "Okay."

This sound of "ok" immediately choked Kakashi.

What am I?

What's good? ? Why does he always feel like he and Obito are not on the same page lately? Kakashi is confused, but since they all have the same goal, there shouldn't be a big problem, right?

He simply nodded: "Yes."

Kakashi glanced at Obito again with some worry, and this time he unexpectedly met Obito's eyes. His cheeks were slightly red, and he looked at him with a burning gaze - -Such

a picture came into Kakashi's eyes and suddenly triggered Kakashi's memories, causing his heart to skip a beat and his breathing to become erratic. The last time he saw this look was when Obito wanted to confess his love to Lin.

"I...I'm full."

This time it was Kakashi's turn to stutter.

Kakashi ran out of Obito's house without saying hello.

What happened in the morning left him a little shaken.

He even wondered if he was hallucinating! !

Obito looked at Kakashi from his balcony who ran out for a walk without saying a word. His silver hair was particularly dazzling among the crowd.

"Do you like the gift I gave you?"

Suddenly a familiar voice sounded in the room, breaking the warm scene, and Obito's soft eyes became cold.

He turned around and found that there was an unidentified object in the room that was all white and without clothes. He had seen this character before that night when he sent the strange old man away. Feeling that these two characters were weird, Obito frowned: "What gift?"

Bai Zetsu grinned: "Hey, Mangekyō Sharingan." The

strange old man, the ANBU of Kirigakure Village and the Mangekyō Sharingan The things that opened his eyes were connected together in his mind. Obito thought of his grandfather's words that night and suddenly realized: "There is no such thing as a grandfather, it's you -"

"Kid, there is no hope in this world." Bai Zetsu imitated Uchiha Madara's tone told Obito, "You still haven't realized the cruelty of war, so you don't agree with our ideas. In the future, you will understand. We will not become enemies." Bai Zetsu stood in the shadow of the house, With only one side of its face, it looked very strange when it said this. Obito's face darkened as he stood on the balcony.

"Who are you?" The atmosphere between the two became tense. Obito's eyes were full of hostility at this moment, and his eyes quietly switched to the Sharingan state.

"Don't waste your efforts. No one in this world can find us." With that, Bai Jue's body melted into the floor.

Obito looked at the room that had returned to normal. There was nothing unusual about the floor. The outside of the room was still calm and sunny, and people were coming and going downstairs.

But after this short conversation, Obito's mood became very complicated. In this way, it turned out that Kakashi could have been fine because of him... Just as he was thinking, he saw Tomi Uchiha.

Yue's figure, Uchiha Fugaku's eyes looking up at him interrupted his thoughts. Uchiha Fugaku called him, and he suddenly remembered something that had been dragging him for a while. In the Uchiha clan, as long as the Mangekyo Sharingan is opened, it will be reported to the clan leader. Last time Obito was immersed in huge negative emotions, he didn't do this.

Obito said: "Here we come!"

Then Obito followed Uchiha Fugaku to his home and walked into the entrance. Obito saw the patriarch's son Uchiha Itachi reading a book in the living room. He saw the patriarch's son. It happened a few times, but the child looked the same every day and he would definitely not recognize it if left outside. Now he looked like he should be four or five years old. He watched eagerly as he and Uchiha Fugaku entered the study.

In the study, Uchiha Fugaku and Obito sat opposite each other.

Uchiha Fugaku observed Uchiha Obito's Mangekyō Sharingan. After opening, the shape of the eye is the pattern of three sickles, and its ability is not yet known.

"Actually, I have a bit of a fragment of what happened that night. How to use it, how the opponent fell and how to save Kakashi, I have no memory of these." Obito said, since he opened his eyes that night, they have no use anymore. Pass.

Uchiha Fugaku held his chin and stared thoughtfully at Obito's Mangekyō Sharingan.

"During the Third Ninja War, Uchiha Shisui, who is younger than you, also opened the Mangekyō Sharingan. Shisui was good at illusion, so the ability of his Mangekyō Sharingan is illusion. In his illusion he can control everything in the space, and no power can compete with the illusion of his Mangekyo Sharingan. But..."

At this point, Uchiha sighed, carefully recalling his observations of the child, and frowned., and finally he sent a soul-like torture to Obito: "What are you good at? Obito..."

Obito: "!!!!!!"