We can't be friends (1)

Uchiha Fugaku is still more concerned about the children of the clan. After all, the future of the Uchiha clan is theirs. Shisui's current talent is extremely high, and he performed amazingly well in the Third Ninja War. According to this development, in another five or eight years, he may be surpassed.

Uchiha Fugaku took Obito to the training ground. When Uchiha Itachi heard the noise, he put down the book in his hand and followed him, looking at Uchiha Fugaku and Obito fighting from a distance.

Looking at the Sharingan of the two of them, Uchiha Itachi's eyes lit up a bit. His eyes followed his father. As Uchiha Itachi expected, that man was defeated within a few minutes.

Uchiha Fugaku grabbed Obito's right hand and said. "Obito, this won't work."

As he said that, Uchiha Fugaku took out a kunai from his ninja bag and handed it to him: "If you attack me with the mentality of killing me, I Same thing."

Just as Obito was struggling, he felt a heavy blow to his abdomen, and his body was pushed away by a force. When he reacted, he was already under the stone pillar, in the same position again, and his back was burning. It hurts.

Uchiha Fugaku, who used to be broad and calm, also changed his face at this moment, and even grew a pair of wings. The colors of these wings were ever-changing, and the light burned like a flame, making him feel hot every time he got closer, but he didn't move. No.

He realized that it was the patriarch's illusion -

he looked ferocious, and a familiar kunai appeared in mid-air. Obito was touching his ninja tool bag, but there was nothing in it, and all his ninja tools were floating in mid-air. , Uchiha Fugaku took a kunai and pointed it at Obito's eyes -

"Your eyes..."

"No!"

Obito shouted, and when the kunai was about to scratch his eye, his left eye burst. It was burning, so Obito subconsciously covered his eyes, and felt relieved when he found that his eyeballs were still fine. At the same time, his nose smelled blood, and in his right eye, Uchiha Fugaku's dull expression gradually became clear. Looking closer, I found that the kunai in Uchiha Fugaku's hand seemed to have been cut in half by a knife, but the other half was missing.

"Obito you..."

Uchiha Fugaku frowned.

"..."

Obito blinked his left eye. His vision was normal and his field of vision expanded. He saw Itachi Uchiha not far away looking at the two of them in confusion.

"It seems... time and space."

Uchiha Fugaku continued, thinking of Minato Namikaze before he remembered this word, and then Uchiha Fugaku looked at him strangely.

What Obito didn't know was that Uchiha Fugaku had seen so many pairs of Mangekyō Sharingan powers in his clan, and this was the first time he had seen an eye that could open time and space.

Obito touched his head and understood something. "No wonder so many Anbu from the Kirigakure Village beat me that night. I'm okay."

Uchiha Fugaku stood up and told him, "You must remember this feeling today." With that,

Uchiha Fugaku walked towards his son. , the eyes also returned to black.

Obito stood up with support on his back, recalling in his mind how he had just opened the time and space and transferred the clan leader's kunai into it. He looked at Uchiha Fugaku holding his son away in pain, and murmured: "It will hurt for another three days..."

After Kakashi returned to Obito's home, he left the room that had not been occupied for a long, long time. After cleaning up, he found a thick layer of dust, food residues and corpses of cockroaches and mice from the room. The smell was very strong, and he opened all the windows.

It was already evening when Obito came back. When I saw him in the morning, his face was still fine. When he came back, he had two more band-aids on him, and he came back looking disgraced. When he walked in, he looked behind him and saw that his clothes were torn.

"Where have you been?"

Kakashi asked.

Obito sighed, "Going to find the patriarch."

"Oh? So you were beaten by him?"

"Yes."

Obito looked at him pitifully.

"Let me help you take a look." Kakashi said, consciously taking a chair and placing it next to the sofa, then went to the room to find the medical box. Kakashi remembered that this medical box was given to him. It was Obito who was the last person in the crane business. He didn't have enough at home, so he never took it back after he took it. He opened it and saw that everything was complete. It seemed that there was a regular reserve.

Obito took off his shirt and lay obediently on the sofa waiting for Kakashi.

His back was swollen, with a bruise on the left side and purple on the right side. The skin on his left shoulder blade was scratched, about four to five centimeters. At this time, pus had begun to suppurate, and a small amount of blood had coagulated in the wound.

Kakashi looked at the injuries on his back and was very puzzled: "Actually, it's not a heavy blow, but why did he beat you?" "It was

n't like this before." Obito replied. After a long silence, his voice was soft. Then he said: "I'm too stupid."

Kakashi has always known that Obito's IQ is indeed unstable. He feels that he is the type who gets stronger when strong. He is usually a bit stunned, but at critical moments Never lose track. He smiled: "It seems you don't know yourself well enough."

Kakashi prepared disinfectant and gauze, and before he started, he warned: "Don't yell, police force." You thought someone had done something to you."

Obito snorted.

Kakashi was surprised to find that Obito didn't scream when the wound was being treated this time, but his body occasionally moved reflexively but was quickly held down by him again.

After disinfecting the wound, Kakashi wrapped it with gauze. After completing this series of operations, he put everything into the medical kit. At this time, Obito, who had thought a lot quietly, sat up and said: "Thank you, Kakashi."

Kakashi was stunned for a moment, thought of something, and looked at him with worried eyes: "Are you okay?"

"Ouch..." Obito frowned and complained: "Kakashi, I find that you are a bit confused! "

Kakashi's eyes suddenly widened: "...Me!!?"

No one has ever said that to him! !

Obito is talking about him? !

"I'm telling you so seriously! You actually asked me if I was okay!" Obito said a little depressed.

Kakashi didn't understand it very well: "The relationship between us is very strange... isn't it?"

"What is the relationship between us?"

Obito also wanted to know what was in Kakashi's heart, what is the relationship between them.

Kakashi was speechless: "..."

He didn't know how to describe it for a moment. Talking about friends was too ordinary, but talking about close friends like Metkai felt a bit numb...

I struggled for a long time.

Kakashi spit out two words: "Friends."