We can't be friends (2)

Hokage Tower.

Inside the Hokage's office.

Namikaze Minato was tidying up the paper documents on the desktop and said to the visitor: "I'm sorry, Kakashi, I have too many things these past two days." Yesterday, Konoha's top management reported that the ANBU of Kirigakure Village had invaded the village and attempted to kidnap Kakashi. A meeting was held about the Cassie

incident. At the meeting, Shimura Danzo asked the police force responsible for maintaining security in the village in Konoha to explain. The barrier class, analysis class, and Anbu were all scolded. Even he, the newly appointed Hokage, I was also told a few words.

Namikaze Minato would like to call it the □□conference.

"I sent everyone away." Namikaze Minato reassured Kakashi who was looking around, and then went straight to the topic: "Let's talk about Uchiha Madara." In the past,

Kakashi He would never say a word to others without evidence, and he was more accustomed to fighting alone, but since he was given another chance, some problems should be corrected.

"What I know so far is that the card in Madara's hand is the Three-Tailed Isobutsu, and he will probably attack Konoha in another way." Kakashi told Namikaze Minato what he knew and thought like he used to report on tasks.

In fact, the reason why Uchiha Madara must attack Konoha is very simple in Kakashi's opinion. If his family is happy and someone asks him to go with him to break the existing rules and take revenge on society, then he must think that he is crazy. . But one day his family was broken up, his wife was separated, and he discovered that the world was full of injustice, darkness and shamelessness. At that moment, a person appeared and asked him to break the existing rules and retaliate against society. In his eyes, he was It doesn't have to be neurosis.

Namikaze Minato rubbed his temples and looked solemn: "I will arrange for people to pay attention to the situation in the village in the near future. There is another thing I want to say, the last time you met Danzo's roots in the Amegakure Village, I was very worried. I don't care. I still think you guys have been discovered by Gen, so be careful with Danzo."

"Okay..."

There wasn't much content in the conversation between the two. The last time he heard the news, Namikaze Minato felt quite shocked. But in the past two days, I have been thinking about the whole thing alone in my free time, and I have figured out some things, so I won’t ask some questions again.

"Teacher, please be busy first..."

Soon, Kakashi came out of the Hokage's office.

When he went downstairs, Kakashi met Shimura Danzo, who was walking towards him with a dark face and two 'root' members. Kakashi didn't greet him, confused by his state.

Of course, there is a reason for Danzo Shimura to be in a bad mood. The Sharingan he took from the Uchiha clan has become nearly blind due to repeated use, and it is difficult for members of the Uchiha clan who have Sharingan to take action. In addition, the recent experiments in the village have not gone well. Generally speaking, nothing goes as expected.

At this moment, Kakashi's appearance brought some memories to his mind. He remembered that several 'root' members he sent to the Hidden Rain Village were discovered by Kakashi Hatake and Obito Uchiha... … Shimura

Danzo stopped and looked back at the direction Kakashi left.

"Danzo-sama, what's wrong?"

Danzo lowered his eyes and said calmly: "I want to know about Uchiha Obito..." Shimura