3 | volturi

Days had passed slowly but it was finally Bella and Edward's wedding

Days had passed slowly but it was finally Bella and Edward's wedding. The pair had pretty much been harassing everyone regarding the wedding and the paternity of the child. They had been telling anyone that would listen how much of a whore Taeyeon was, that the baby wasn't Emmett's, how she had cheated on him, how Emmett deserved better and so forth. Unfortunately for them no one actually listened to them or believed them and they did not like it. Therefore, they had been trying to turn the family and Pack against the married couple and unfortunately some did believe them or at least doubt the paternity of the baby.

However, it did not effect the married couple. They enjoyed the pregnancy, started doing the nursery and buying things for the baby but they also started thinking about who they wanted in their babies life. In order for their baby to have the best outcome, they knew they had to contact the Volturi. They had to ensure that everyone knew they would do anything to protect their child, even kill those that got in their way. Taeyeon was having a baby, an innocent baby and they would do anything to protect their child.

"You look beautiful." Emmett smirked as he took in the sight of his pregnant wife.

Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "Thank you but we need to go." She knew exactly what her husband wanted. He just had a way of making her feel sexy no matter what she was wearing, it never bothered her, usually she really enjoyed it and what it lead to but they had a wedding to go to and neither were prepared for the scolding they could possibly get from Bella and Edward if they didn't turn up.

When they had finally turned up at the weeding, they had greeted majority of the guests before finding their seats. Emmett had refused to be a groomsman, resulting in Edward throwing a fit but he wasn't about to let the comments he had been making about his wife slide.

"How are you feeling?" Emmett asked softly as he caressed her stomach.

Taeyeon sighed as she leaned on him, "I'm okay, tired and hungry but Carlisle says it's all normal. You have nothing to worry about." She knew how worried her husband could get, the pregnancy had been completely unknown and they didn't know what to expect.

The wedding had gone without a hitch and the newlyweds were on their way to their honeymoon destination but not before they made a snide remark towards the married couple. Carlisle was quick to shut it down, ushering them on their way as he knew the Volturi was close and the last thing he wanted was for the couple to get them into more trouble.

"Have fun on your honeymoon, I know I did." Taeyeon smirked.

Bella glared at her, "We will." Taeyeon and Emmett laughed as the newlyweds got into their car to take them to the airport. Taeyeon certainly did enjoy pissing them both off. When the pair had finally left, the house had become eerily quiet. No one made a sound as they heard the rapid footsteps that was coming towards the house.

The three Masters and the Elite Guard was stood in the Cullen's living room.

"Why are we here, Carlisle?" Caius spat.

Carlisle sighed, "I asked you to come her because my daughter-in-law Taeyeon is pregnant and Emmett is the father." They had all looked at the Coven Leader with their mouths wide open, in shock.

"Impossible." Aro stuttered.

Marcus smiled softly as he looked at the pair, "It's not. I can see the relationship between the three of them. Taeyeon is the mother and Emmett is the father." He didn't know how it was possible but the pair had convinced the child that was inside of her.

Aro took in Marcus' words before stepping closer to the married couple with his hand towards them, "May I?" Emmett nodded before placing his hand in Aro's. It took a moment before he nodded and Emmett retreated his hand. He then looked at Taeyeon that did the same, retreating her hand after a minute. Aro took a step back to look at the pair, "It's true. The baby they conceived is part vampire and part demigod."

Caius growled, "That can't be true."

"Are you saying they have found a way to deceive me, brother?" Aro spoke as he glared at Caius. The blonde didn't reply as he turned back to the married couple, "What do you propose?"

Taeyeon looked him straight in the eye, "No harm comes to our child and nothing happens to you. The last thing I want is to start a war, not that you would win it. Wait until the child is born, if they pose no threat, you leave us be and you can check in every couple of years." Taeyeon knew she had to be firm and clear from the beginning or they would not take her seriously. She was not about to let anything happen to her child.

"And how can we trust that you will not hurt us or that your child isn't a threat?" Aro replied.

Taeyeon stood up, "I, Taeyeon Kim, swear an oath on the River Styx that I will not come after you unless my family is threatened." Everyone could hear the seriousness of her tone before she continued, "I have just sworn an oath that can only be broken if I die and if I do break it, I die. I will do anything to protect my family, including swearing on my own life. Do we have a deal?"

Aro smirked as he looked at her, "We do." He had to admit that she scared him a little, not many people had the balls to question the Volturi or stand up to them. She would clearly do anything for her family and he was not ready to make an enemy out of her.

"Good. Now, who wants to see the baby?"

"Me!"