𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫-9

Start from the beginning

Theek hai.
[okay]

_______________

Kiara get ready and wear a beautiful dress. Its almost 7 and aradhya reach.

_______________

Kiara's outfit

Aradhya's outfit_______________

Aradhya's outfit
_______________

"you're looking so hot and beautiful at same time, kia" aradhya said with a smile.

"you're looking stunning too, aru" kiara replied with a smile too.

"yeah lets goo, hum kitne unlucky hai hamara koi garba partner hi nahi hai" aradhya said while making a fake crying face.

[How unlucky we are. We don't even have a garba partner]

"stop it aru, koi na koi mil jayega varna hum dono hai na ek dusre ke liye" kiara replied with a wink.

[we will find someone otherwise, we both are enough for each other]

"haaye" aradhya said while putting her hand on her chest.

On the other side, Rishab inform vivaan that kiara is going with her friend somewhere. Vivaan smile that she's enjoying rather than sitting in her room.

He get to know they are going in a navaratri pandal. So he get ready as he don't want anyone else be her partner rather then him and asked rishab to dressed up too.

_______________

Vivaan's outfit

Vivaan's outfit

Rishab's outfit[Ahem ahe

Rishab's outfit
[Ahem ahe... I know rishab and aradhya are matching]
_______________

Kiara and aradhya are sitting. Suddenly two boys came and sat near them. They didn't notice that and one of the boy try to hold kiara's hand. She get up to slap him but before she could.

"Aap?" she said while her hand is still in air.

[You?]

"Jii bachaa mai.." vivaan said and whisper "kaisa laga surprise?" in her ears.

[Yes bachaa me..] [How did you feel about the surprise?]

"a-acha" she said while blushing.

[N-nice]

"Who the hell making my girl blush huhh?" aradhya said while putting her hand on her waist cutely.

And their is someone admiring her without even blinking and drooling over her cuteness. Yeah its none other than our soft boy RISHAB.

"Aradhya, meet him. He's VIVAAN SHEKHAWAT, my fience" kiara said and aradhya's jaw dropped. Vivaan is smiling proudly in the corner.

"Vivaan, meet her. She's ARADHY CHAUDHARY, my best friend" kiara said and aradhya bowed a little.

"ohh my soon to be jiju. How are you?" aradhya asked excitedly.

"I'm fine.. how are you?" vivaan replied.

"I'm fine too.. but who's he?" aradhya asked pointing towards rishab.

"he's my best friend... RISHAB AGGARWAL" vivaan replied and rishab came to the ground.

"ohh hii my name is Aradhya chaudhary by the way, nice to meet you" aradhya said to rishab while offering hand to shake.

"ohh.. n-nice to meet y-you too" rishab replied and listening his stuttering vivaan look at him suddenly and find he's blushingggggggg

To be continued

I don't even know what I try to writee it just came in my mind so sudden..😭😭 let me know if you all want our new couple or not..💀🤝
2 chapters today as I didn't upload yesterday
✨LOVE YOU ALL✨