Episode 4: A new Encounter

The book opens revealing a character with bunny ears and technology like wings.

"Oh hello there!" Said the character enthusiastically

"AAAAAAAA" I screamed in shock

"Hey! Shush! You'll blow my cover and they will throw me out!" The character highlighted

"BB-BUT YOU ARE A TALKING LIVING BOOK CHARACTER!"

" *Sighs* just calm down would ya?" The character scoffed and got out of the book

"I'm Ami, a writer who got cursed to become a fictional character that I wrote. Sadly, now I am 100+ years old cause of the character that I wro-" Ami's mouth then was stopped by Violet's fingers

"Wait wait wait wait, you're how many years old now?" I said in disbelief.

"100+ years old.. what's wrong?"

"LOL GRANDMA! oop-" I said while chuckling

"SAID THE PERSON WHO HAS TRASH FASHION SENSE" Ami said in a sarcastic tone

*gasp* "MY FASHION SENSE AINT TRASH! YOU SERIOUSLY NEED GLASSES!"

Me and Ami continued to fight verbally until Ami decided to stop it because we were causing a ruckus in the library.

"STAHP WE'RE CAUSING A RUCKUS HERE" Ami exclaimed

"Tch, fine but how did you get in there in the first place?" I asked

"Well- magic I guess? I also don't know myself because I woke up here •-•"

"Well that's very helpful isn't it?" *Sighs*

"Yeah, no sh#t Sherlock." Ami said, rolling her eyes

"GRAH! I JUST CANT WITH YOU!" *Sighs*

"Listen, furry, I am trying to find a necklace, one that's specifically coloured silver with a raindrop shaped Purple Gem and a design like those fancy ones you see on the markets but rather more simplistic than that. Have you seen it anywhere in your world before? Although I don't remember or know why, I have the feeling that it's important to me. Not sure if it IS though."

"Hmmm. I do remember seeing one in the book, but its designs are not what you mentioned before."

"Awh... That's ba-"

"BUT! I suggest you go to Fairlands, the lands of the fairies. They might help you find it since it's about magical items. And btw, I think the necklace you mentioned is pretty rare because it's been 900 years since the last necklace with that design was seen. The necklace was known to hold powers unbeknownst to ordinary people. Even to the Athenors and gods."

"Athenors? What's that?"

"Don't tell me you-"
*sighs*

"Yeah... You have to explain it to me, sorry."

"Athenors are people who behold the rarest Athens. Athens are a type of magic source with the shape of a star, diamond, and the usual circle. The shapes clarify the rarity of the athens.

Circle as common, Diamond as neutral, and Star as rare. There is also a rarity higher than rare which is the legendary Athen. Nobody knows what the legendary Athen takes shape, but all we know for now is that it is a 1 I'm a trillion chance of getting one.

The powers of the rare Athens are Elixir, Time manipulation, Radiance, Elemental, Sound, Abyss, Celestial, and Oneiromancy. The common Athens are basically little parts or specks of the rare ones like, Oneiromancy : Dreams and Nightmares, Abyss: Shadow and Void, Sound: Echo and Fear, and so on.

The gods have pretty unique abilities too. The four gods of this Universe were Mosaiac, The god of War, Aesira, the goddess of Destruction, Domaine, the Ruler of the Athens, and finally, Synclair, the goddess of Eternity and Creation. They WERE bestfriends until Mosaiac and Aesira fought, leading to tons of wars. Those wars made one kingdom fell into the underworld. The kingdom was Elasiony, the kingdom of creativity and creation. The kingdom was pretty overpowered because of the Creation Athen but Domaine banished all remaining creation Athens now so the creation Athen has gone into the Legendary rarity now with the Aether and Existence Athens.

Oh and also, each nation represents each Rare Athens with their own Athenors ruling over it. There are some regions that haven't been claimed by any nation yet so it's better to avoid those areas to avoid the risk of getting lost or/and getting hurt.

Is that all you wanted to hear?"

"DAYUM, I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THAT LONG?"

"Duh, anyways, I'm going to go and take a rest. See ya"

"And I will go to the Fairlands to search for the necklace. See ya"

They both parted ways