Part 25( VERY ANGRY?)

Start from the beginning

Y/n:Leave me .

Tae:Why? you wanted me right now do what you want.

Y/n:Leave me .( As he wasn't leaving me I stomped his feet with my heel and runaway to mansion and locked myself inside).I was a panting mess.

Tae:Baby open the door!

Y/n: ..................

Tae:I Said open the damn door Y/n!

Y/n: ..................

Tae:With that I took the spare key and unlocked the door.I saw her hiding behind the door to escape and guess what I caught her.

Y/n:Aaah it hurts leave me!

Tae:Y/n why did you do that?

Y/n: ..................

Tae:Tell me when I am being nice or else you will face consequences!

Y/n: ..................

Tae:Ok let's continue what we stopped at office.

Y/n:No leave me!  

Tae:I threw her on the bed and pinned her hands above her head.You wanted this right? now enjoy!

Y/n:No leave me ! (Struggling)

Tae:Stop struggling today you can't escape from me baby.I started kissing her neck.And I squeezed her tigh.

Y/n:Noo! Leave me Tae!(crying hard)

Tae:What happened baby you wanted this right?I didn't even started babe!
With that I tore the strips of her dress and surprisingly she wasn't moving .

She fainted! I got back to my senses!what was I gonna do with her and what if I did something to her?what would be the difference between me and Yunjin If i did  something to her? All these things were going on my mind.

I was sweating.I covered her with my coat took her in my arms and tapped her cheeks slightly but she didn't wake up making me hella scared.

I gently lied her on the bed and started to search for some medicine to apply on her red wrists.But I found a envelope in there.

I opened it and saw a pendrive in it I connected it to my laptop but what I saw made me shocked.

Some one was pointing a gun on me from very far and someone in the video said do what I say or else I'll kill your boyfriend! and dont you dare tell him  about this .So this is the fucking reason she did that! she wanted to protect me what did I do? unknowingly tears rolled down me cheeks

.And I was fuming with anger I called one of my guard and told him to find out the information about the pendrive.And told him to increase the security as high as possible.

It's been 5 hours

Y/n baby please wake up open your eyes
I'm so sorry!please wake up look at me.Your Tae is here !

Suddenly I got a call from my guard.He said that someone sent me a post.I covered Y/n in duvet and went down.

When I went down I saw the post contained some important files of our company.And at last I was written that you're files are with me.I immediately went and checked in my locker the files weren't there!

My anger reached its peak.I called all of my guards at the entrance.I threw those papers on their face and started scolding and warning them.But I suddenly felt two small arms wrapping around my back and head resting on my back.It was none other than my baby.

SHE HUGGED HIM LIKE THIS

That's it when she hugged me all my anger went away.I held her hand  and asked "Y/n baby are you okay?"

Y/n:I woke up due to a nightmare.I didn't see Tae anywhere I got scared Cause of that warning and I started searching him in this big mansion(I was literally crying thinking they did somethingto him).Finally I found him at the garden entrance scolding the guards then I ran to him and hugged him from back.I turned him towards me and kissed him everywhere on his face.Are you ok?you didn't get hurt right!

Tae:Shhh I'm fine baby don't cry.Im so sorry for hurting you not knowing you wanted to save me.

Y/n:I'm sorry too for loss of your project.

Guys I really wanted to add a little smut but I can't write them.Idk why I can read but I can't write so forgive me.

NEXT PART COMING TUESDAY.