Siraj led Mijako towards a stunning luxury restaurant. Elegantly dressed in tailored attire, they approached the building, which was surprisingly void of other patrons.

The moment they stepped inside, Mijako's eyes widened as she observed the magnificent interior decor. Every detail was designed with perfection, from the crystal chandelier that hung from the ceiling to the custom-made china laid out on each table.

Siraj smiled and took her hand. "I rented out the entire place for us tonight."

"Siraj! This is incredible!" Mijako gasped, not attempting to hide her astonishment. "Why would you go to such lengths?"

He looked deep into her eyes. "I want this night to be memorable for you."

Mijako felt her cheeks flush as her heart raced. They were led by a top-notch staff member towards an intimate table adorned with candlelight and a bouquet of roses. The staff moved with such precision it left Mijako speechless, amplifying her shock further.

As they sat down, Mijako shook her head in disbelief. "How did you manage all this? The decorations, the attentive staff—it's all so impressive!"

"This is what I was doing yesterday, planning this evening," Siraj confessed, his gaze unwavering. "I wanted everything to be perfect for you."

Mijako felt tears prick at her eyes as she attempted to process what was happening before her. No one had ever shown so much devotion or put so much effort into something for her sake.

Throughout their meal, they exchanged lighthearted banter coupled with meaningful conversation. They opened up and shared stories about their pasts and dreams for their futures.

It was evident that Siraj had instructed the staff to cater to their every need—each course was promptly served and cleared without delay. They were given perfect privacy to enjoy the moment, yet knew that the highly trained servers were at their disposal in case they needed anything.

Finally, sensing her growing astonishment, Siraj leaned in and whispered into Mijako's ear, "I didn't do this just to show off. I wanted you to see how special you are to me."

Her eyes glistened with unshed tears as she reached for his hand across the table, fully comprehending the dedication behind every detail of this enchanting night.

"Thank you, Siraj," she whispered back. "This is a night I will never forget."

Wine glasses shimmered in the dim light as they clinked together, promising many beautiful moments to come.

Gradually and blissfully unaware, they began to lose themselves in the enchanting atmosphere. The delicious dishes they had ordered now took a backseat to their engaging conversation. Taking generous gulps of the exquisite wine, Siraj and Mijako felt themselves starting to get drunk, but neither cared to admit it.

As the evening rolled on, so did their laughter, echoing through the cozy confines of the establishment. The staff watched from afar with amused smiles, and more than once exchanged knowing glances. They had seen this scenario a hundred times before – two smitten souls carried away by love.

The last dish had been emptied, and a clock in the distance struck ten. The night was still young, and their night out was far from over. Looking at each other with giddy joy, they agreed that it was time to leave for their next adventure.

Arm in arm, Siraj helped Mijako out of the restaurant and into the cool night air. Like a gentleman, he pulled her coat from her chair before they left the warm cocoon of the private room. As they stepped out onto the cobblestone pavement outside, two shining headlights announced Francisco's arrival. His black luxury car purred like a stealthy cat waiting for its master's command.