Chapter 40: Fathers, Sons, and a Big Tree

Naruto: You, someone who didn't become Hokage, doesn't have the right to make fun of someone who did become the Hokage! (He prepares a Rasengan)

Taiyo: I still don't get why you're still hung up on some girl, who didn't even like you like that. I mean for Kami's sake, you're a thirty something year old man thinking about a young girl! Also, don't trash the name of Hokage or else this move will actually hurt worse! (He prepares a new move)

Tobirama goes behind the two and puts his hands on their backs, Obito wonders what they're doing and then the three disappear in a flash. Obito feels a sudden pain on his back and realizes what happened.

Taiyo: My new move, Solar Style: Postive-Negative!

Naruto: Rasengan!

Tobirama teleported the two behind Obito and they struck him with their attacks. Obito was confused and angry that they managed to strike him, Taiyo and Naruto were teleported away from Obito by Tobirama and next to the rest of the group.

Obito: How the hell were you able to strike me?!

Taiyo: (Chuckles) You really are an idiot man! You're technically a Sage, so me and Naruto used Sage chakra against you to hurt you!

Naruto: You're a Sage too, Taiyo?

Taiyo: Technically yes, when I trained and did the trials with the dragons, a large dragon burned me with Sage fire. All things considered, I'm a Sage now

Minato: (Smiles) Amazing, your powers reminded me of Jiraiya-Sensei

Hiroshi: Good use of your head, son

Sasuke: So what was that new move you just used?

Taiyo: "Solar Style: Positive-Negative", a move I created using my Positive and Negative energy

Naruto: (Confused) Positive and Negative? What are you talking about?

Taiyo: Positive and Negative energy is basically like Yin-Yang Release or exactly the same, it's hard to tell

Hiroshi: It is the same, son

Taiyo: Oh ok, well anyway my Positive and Negative energy is what made my Solar State possible

Naruto: Wow, so cool!

Sasuke: Impressive

Tobirama: (Smiles "I feel nostalgic, as if I'm battling with Elder Brother and Satoshi once again")

Obito: Enough of this pointless squabble! Hey, Minato-Sensei, do you remember what day it is?

Minato: What are you getting at, Obito?

Obito: (Smirks) It's the day you and Kushina died, the day Naruto was made the Nine-Tails Jinchuriki, and the day that the Solar Storm failed to protect his friends! Now it is time for all of you to die!

The Sage waved his hand and a rumble was heard, the ground cracked and a large tree sprouted out of the ground.

Taiyo: Woah, that's one big tree!

The gigantic tree had flowers on it that started to bloom, Tailed Beast Bombs were produced from four of the flowers. Everyone felt scared that the the four bombs were gonna kill them, but Minato, Tobirama, and Hiroshi intercepted the flowers and destroyed them.

Obito: You think that will help you, well you're wrong

The Sage held out his hand and black receivers came out and made a barrier that trapped the Allied Shinobi Forces around the tree.

Tobirama: Damn, we're trapped!

Naruto: (Thinks of something) I have an idea, Taiyo go to your dad and I'll go to mine!