Q!Foolish

#TINA:Listen he's just lost a lot more than you and I have y'know?

#IRONMOUSE: He's lost a lot? He doesn't care about losing his kid!

#TINA:Woah.. Listen he's got no boyfriend, no daughter, no nothing..

#IRONMOUSE: He's just a broken man..

Foolish didn't say anything for about thirty seconds after Mouse said that. He tried his best to keep calm so he just acted as if nothing had just happened.

The thing is.. he's been acting happy this whole time, everyone underestimates him. Tina was right though, he lost his boyfriend and daughter, and they were the only two people who made him happy.

They didn't really see him interact with Leo that much because they went missing not long after Mouse and Tina arrived on the island. But that doesn't mean they can just assume that he doesn't care if they didn't know him well enough, he cares so much.

Foolish always keeps stuff to himself, he's always acting happy so the island residents will have a high spirits, but the truth is he's not truly happy. When he's finally alone at the end of the day, and everyone has either logged off or are busy, he sits on his own and cries about everything he's dealing with.

Leonarda was on his mind 24/7, Foolish doesn't know why the others think that he doesn't care because it's something he can't get his mind off of, they're his child for goodness sake why wouldn't he care? He's literally threatened to destroy the whole entire island because she got hurt, but still he's apparently a horrible father.

He works in the federation now, he even has his own office! The thing is, the federation workers treat him so amazingly, they're all so much nicer than the residents. He's contemplating joining the Federation completely and betraying the island residents.

Foolish sits in his office every night and just thinks of which path to take, betray his "friends", betray his Federation friends and continue to help the residents, or take his own life. Maybe the third one was a horrible idea, but when you've been treated so badly by the people you thought you could trust, it makes him feel like they would all be happier if he just wasn't there, because he would no longer get in their way and bother them.

He understands why Jaiden likes Cucurucho so much, he's so much better than anyone else on the island. Foolish thinks he might ask Cucurucho to be his friend or something, maybe he can make another real friend.

// I'm so sorry it got quite dark at the end there 😭 I am a massive Q!Foolish apologist.